Reviews for Our High School Reunion
Shawn Wheeler chapter 18 . 11/4/2005
You know what a sign of a good fan fiction author is? When they create a wonderful character. I, of course, am refering to Becca.

I love her character to pieces. And the fact that she's a quasi-returning character (same wonderful person, different story)makes it even more fun to read her.

It's gotten to the point that I watch the television show and wonder why Becca isn't there.

Anywho, you are wonderful at this. Keep it up.
pococurantism chapter 18 . 11/4/2005
I'm so sad that this was the last chapter! I should read the whole fanfic over again, because this has to be my favourite fanfic of all time. :]

The ending was beautiful- just like a movie, and I adored it. Again, I am so sad that it's at the end! It was a well created fanfic, and I'm eager for the epilogue and most likely your next fanfic. This story is going to be forever in my mind, and I'm always going to remember it! A wonderful closure to a wonderful fanfic; and eagerly waiting for the next fanfic.

Terrific work, and I wish I had found it earlier. :] Keep up the good work, and make more fanfics that I'll keep reading & reviewing! :D

Well, this was quite a long review. ;X
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 18 . 11/4/2005
Marvelous ending! I loved Libs' explanation, and Cindy's apology. Excellent dialogues.

Keep the good writing.
ficca chapter 18 . 11/4/2005
I said I wasn't going to let it get to me, I promised myself that I wasn't going to let it get to me, but I did and it made me cry! I don't know if I cried solely because of how it ended or maybe it was the fact that there are no more chapters, but I cried. I loved this chapter! This was the perfect ending to yet another perfect story. Awesome job aon it, good things come to people who wait and if your fanfic isn't a prime example of that...I don't what it. Keep on writing, you definitely have the gift.
And FOREVER chapter 18 . 11/3/2005
WO! This story was awesome! I loved the way you ended it! It was soo beautiful! I Can't wait until the Epilogue!

I don't think that you could have made Jimmy and Cindy get together any more perfectly!

PLEASE update as soon as possible!
Payne N. Uranus chapter 18 . 11/3/2005
*starts crying* BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*hiccup* I loved it! Not liked-loved! OMG, I DON'T WANNA HAVE THIS END! It was so much fun reading this! It was so surprising, and twisting, and unique, and creative, and...and...and I LOVED IT! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*sniffle*

Great job! I'm so envious! You have an awesome peice of work on your hands...and it's not even the end! No fair! Don't let it stop! I can't wait to read your next story, let alone the epilogue! KEEP 'EM COMING!

Too much sucking up? I thought so too, but oh well. And of course my penname is funny! I came up with it! *looks all arrogant-like*

*some random person that no one even knows comes up and pop's big head*

Eh...while my head is being reinflated, please don't hesitate to consider uploading the next chapter...lol, update soon!
JACKIE chapter 17 . 10/11/2005
yay!~tackles jess~ you finally updated!and a good chapter too!this fanfic is seriusly awsome,especially this chapter! it has romance!drama!comedy! woman,if i were you,id right a book,cause you got mad skills girl! oh,and like in the other fanfic,update sooner!or you will regret it..~slowly moves towards a dark corner shifting her eyes~...hehehe...
Lil Inu chick chapter 17 . 10/8/2005
Iam crying rigth now this story is so so so so good! I am so glad you up date because I was were the hell is this author! SO PLZ UP DATE
pococurantism chapter 17 . 10/8/2005
Wow, I read all 17 chapters in a day- and I have to say. This is one of the most greatest emotional fanfic, EVER.

You seriously have to update soon, I am like freaking out over here for what's going to happen next! :[
snowboarder9 chapter 17 . 10/8/2005
hm. good chapter, keep up the good work
And FOREVER chapter 17 . 10/7/2005
YYEES! WO! An update! This was an awesome chapter! Poor Cindy! I wonder what Jimmy and Cindy are going to say to each other in the next chapter if they get the chance to?

I'm glad that you updated this stroy! Its awesome!

I Really hope that you update soon!

PLEASE! I can't wait to see what happens next!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
Fantastic chapter! I liked a lot Jimmy's scenes with his family, but I think the reunion was the best. I especially liked how Sheen acted at the end; even if they have had troubles in the past, he, Cindy, Jimmy and Libby will always be friends, no matter what, and if one of them needs help, the others will offer it.

Keep the good writing.
Payne N. Uranus chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
It's been a while, but don't hesitate to update again soon!
abovetheruins chapter 16 . 9/1/2005
*takes deep breath* Ok, I just read this ENTIRE fic in likeglances at clock* three hours, and I am now HOOKED! OMG, this is an awesome fic! It's the first JN one I've ever read, actually. Please, PLEASE update soon! I want to see those two together again!
Oga Boga chapter 16 . 8/28/2005
Wow. You are a truly gifted writer.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »