Reviews for Carl and The Big Bad Wolf
emily chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY!
This was exactly what I was looking for.
Shimo Ino chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Wow! I really love it!

But what is enjorlaslover smoking?

At least use a screenname so we can yell at you back! Ah well, it was great, everybody loved it and keep writing amazingly!
The Readers Muse chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Sexy! I like it!
Victoria Valentine-Highwind chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
is there more to the story? if so please continue.
xXZero CoolXx chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Lolz. GOD PUPPY! I want that puppy! Damn it! So gorgeous! *drools* T.T Damn it Carl! I want him!
enjorlaslover chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
OMG YOU SICK PERVERTED PSYCHO FREAK!

WHAT IS IT WITH GAY PEOPLE?

OMG *SHUDDERS*
Jo Raven chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
Aw, Carl got's himself a nice Van Helsing/Werwolf/pet to keep.

Heh, update asap.
Balance of Opposites chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
that was a cute ending to the to read more
Balance of Opposites chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Yay and this chapter was longer...going to read the next. love this story.
Balance of Opposites chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh I think I'm gonna like this story. I think you may have me addicted...and if you're wondering this is the Lioness portion of our duo.
kydasam chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
This chapter was sweet and cuddly and precious. The dialogue was natural with kindness and understanding aplenty. My favorite lines were many, but probably the best was:

“Would it make you feel better if I told you are a remarkably tasty morsel?” Carl frowned, trying to decide if that was an insult or not and then decided to take it as a compliment.

“Well, you should know, you took enough bites of me last night.”

I so thoroughly enjoyed this and I compliment you on your excellent skills and the sweetness that you make so believeable in these two characters. I've hit the "highly recommend" button for every chapter and look forward to more from you!
kydasam chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
Please, just don’t let Van Helsing eat me tonight!” (Lord I actually snorted at that one!)

Oh My! I'm sitting hunched over my computer reading avidly with my hands clenched together. The buildup is wonderful! On one hand we know that Van Helsing cares for Carl, we want to believe he'd never hurt or force Carl. On the other...well...he *is* a wolf. NICELY done! And I'm running on to Chapter 3!
SilentShadow007 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
How could this not have gotten any reviews? This is brilliant! One of my favorites, in fact. Great job. I like the other one you wrote too. More? _
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
(*heaves a sigh of relief*)

Goodness! I thought the possible Carl Abuse(TM) would kill me! (sniggers) Oh, this one's really good, short but utterly delightful! (yes, you can tell I'm a rabid Gabriel/Carl fan)

Nice details & insight on how Carl felt. This is just wicked! XD I'm adding this to my Favorites List. ;)