Reviews for Shades of Grey
EchoedShadows chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
Cool story. A bit confusing at points, but I like your plot! Keep going with this.

(PLZ DON'T MAKE IT H/HR! Go the DM/HR way)
Reads-way-2-much chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
OMG what happens to harry? does he snap out of it and go after hermione?
Warrior Priestess chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
I like it. Original. I might use this plot with Luna as a ... nevermind. My secret!
cheeky splash chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
This is a cool and unique story. I read it back in January. But forgot all about it until recently when i realised i wanted to know how it ends. I personally think Hermione should end up with Draco simply because i love him, and it appears harry hasnt even noticed hermione until she seemed to have a makeover. She should just consider him her big crush and get with Malfoy, who she will love later! Harry is silly.

I found it bit weird including the royals but hey its your story and its a unique line. I think it might have been better just including relations to nobility..not the whole queen thing.

Anyway its been more than 4 months since your last update so i hope you update soon. xx
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
I can't believe I didn't review this. I'm positive I've read it. Anyways Destiny, it was awesome. I add myself to the Hermione/Draco pushing :D Liked the chapter - I can't remember exactly WHAT he said in chapter one so I have to head back. Can we meet the Queen? *snuggles*
AustereBlackCat chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
No. Don't end it! Although it has been a while since the last chapter and I don't feel like going back and rereading everything, I will say that this chapter did bring me right back into the story where you had left off the last time. It's definitely interesting, and I do think that Hermione and Draco should get together because Harry's an emo twat. But that's just my opinion.

I think that the chapter moved really quickly, which is good for the type of story you have. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and will probably go back and read the rest once more. There was once where Quidditch didn't have a capital "Q", but I didn't spot any spelling mistakes other than that.

Good job on this chapter; I hope your inspiration comes back quickly so that you can write another one. And again, please put Hermione with Draco!

. ABC
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 9 . 4/27/2006
I want more! I want to know if she and Harry will be together or if she does take on Malfoy! Either way, it's an interesting story. I want to know about the ball! If you send them back to Hogwarts, that's fine. But I still want to know more about the ball. This whole storyline has been captivating! I'm reeling in anticipation on what will happen next! Please update soon!
SerpentClara chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
That was a great chapter.

I wish you would finish with Harry/Hermione.
BSGirl chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
Woah! Draco must be so bummed. Please update soon!
EyeOfDlareme chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
Okay, it's becoming a little clearer now... there's four of them, not three. Gotchya. Nice chapter, it had a good balance between confrontation and resolution among the three friends.
EyeOfDlareme chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
I'm so confused.

Now, I think there's three girls: Kylie (one with abusive jeremy boyfriend), Dani/Danniel, and Hermione/Mya/Belle. Is that right? And what does Hermione look like again?

My confusion may have nothing to do with you, it might be due to teh fact that I"m beign extremely bad and reading this in class instead of paying attention to presentations.

I really like teh premise of teh story though. I wound't be such a twit of a bad student if I didn't.
armygundamgirl chapter 9 . 4/25/2006
This is an absolutely excellant story and I can't wait for the update.
BSGirl chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
You are my new favorite person! I have been looking for a fic where Hermione has a huge secret, and it relates to a high status in the muggle world. Therefore, when I came across this story, I was very happy...anyways, please update soon!
daydreamrose chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
Wow! First thing I can think of after reading this. I love it. I love the royal family. I hope you update soon.
LazLong chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
I certainly vote for Draco/Hermione pairing, this pairing have tension and potential to develop.

Plot twist is interesting, I am really eager to read what happens next;)