Reviews for Drain
Mirthful-Malady chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is one of the most disturbing and haunting Inuyasha fanfics that I have read. That is truly a testament to what a wonderful writer you are. Sesshoumaru's love as you wrote it is so twisted, and wrong and sad and somehow beautiful.
Who really cares about my name chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Incredibly disturbing, and all the better for it. It's really hard to find a fanfic that's this dark and thought-provoking, probably because most readers don't want to think about the creepiness that is Sess/Rin or any other pedophilic pair, but this was brilliant.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Duuuuuude. I got here via a rec from TvTropes... good lord, dear writer, but you have really managed to capture the uber-creepy of, well, the whole concept of pedophilia and child grooming. Seriously, well done. Poor Rin, poor Hana...and, if I understood rightly, poor Sesshoumaru. Abuse runs in families, geez... Anyway, fantastic character study.
redchinese chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
holy shit

really, this is amazing. I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this, but I have no idea what to say, as to how this is self-reflection or how you wrote down sesshomaru's inner voice so impeccably that its chilling, and managed to make us feel sorry for all parties involved as well as what all of sesshomaru's actions entailed.

well done, really well done
Wishi-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
An excellent exploration into the mind and making of a paedophile. Chilling stuff...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Spiffy
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
A beautiful insight into the mind of a child molester. You deserve much more recognition than you've received.
aSHELY chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Unique
romera chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
its very good Ilike it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
weird im so confused _
ryuran123352 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
...Why did you have to kill Jewel-chan and Fluffy-chan and a hanyou child? That was mean! *cries* 7.5/10
sami chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
oh...my... waz an incredibly interesting & eye-catching story yet incredibly creepy & disturbing...just as the author promossed.u will not be at a loss 2 find the factor that will wierd u praise 2 this fic 4 the disturbed of mind._;;'