Reviews for Vyse's Confession
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Aw I think all three of them should be together, but even I enjoy some occasional VyseAika fluffy. Good job.
dogluv101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
aww, how cute!
Raven chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
didn't you ask if you should continue this? I say YES!

We need more AikaXVyse fanfics!

moonlit-raven.
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
It's cute enough, but why should Fina be left out in the cold? Why does he have to choose between them?
Martha chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Lissa! that is so awesome! took me a second, but i actually got it! and i never played the game either! really well written!

~Marfz :-*
Sensational Sista chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Aw! That was cute!

I swear that there should be a lot more Aika and Vyse stories! This was so great! Please write some more. _

~Sista
skywalking chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I really liked this romance, drama, and the couple of jokes great JOB write again soon
Macross-Green chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Nice... Rather fluffy. But, it was pretty short. Grammar and sentence structure was well done, though. Really, you did fairly well on this, but it would have been a bit better in my opinion if you expanded this fic to at least the end of the temple. But, you did a good job with how short you made it.
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I'm not familar with the characters, but I did enjoy it. Well done.
PointlessStory chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Well well...i've known you for quite some time and i do have to say even though i had no idea who the characters were it was grasping and i felt like i was in the story with Vyse blushing in front of me and the very nicely detailed kiss. Told ya Power of the Pen would do some good ;) cant' wait for more !