Reviews for Cabrit Sans Cor
Mirage chapter 2 . 5/13
One can say what one want...but Naraku as manipulative as he is ...is hot.. .and really open with his wants and opinions and such . when he wants too.

But kagome should negotiate a bit more bevor giving in... sangos brother , kikjo , the not attacking of her friends that they can live in peace...shippos protection... her own safety .who knows maybe she can even get out this from him...maybe for a prize more from her...

I really hope you write some day an end to this story -
Kotodashi Kyoshi chapter 2 . 4/19
This is really good, and I see that youve updated your profile a year ago, but this still isn’t finished on the other site you were talking about putting it on. Seems like youve gone through a lot of health issues, I’m sorry for that and hope youre doing better. Can you answer those of us though who have wondered if you’re ever going to post the last chapter, or where you did IF you did? Not trying to be insensitive at all, just wondering if it was ever written or if its just abandoned.
Lorendy chapter 2 . 11/5/2018
There's no word to describe how I'm feeling after reading this piece of art. It's rare to read something so... delightful that is impossible stop until you fisinhed the last sentence. The layers of manipulation are so well constructed and Naraku's main intention with all the scheme in so subtly hinted.
When I read the tiny description, I confess I didn't thought much about this fic. But then, why not read? Well, I was completely taken away by the plot you developed. I can barely believe that what started with a simple "Just like that?" grew to... to this.
I have not ideia if you intend, some day, finish this story or if you ever think about it since the time you posted it, but, in the case you have the intention of posting the final pieces to this one, I'll read greedly just like I did with the two chapters you posted.
Congratulations for your awesome writing and thank you for write e post this.
doodlesack chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
Holy whatever-deity-exists... that was... wow. I'm trembling with anticipation. I know it's been a long time since you've posted this, but it is probably the best fanfic I have ever read and will ever read. I aspire to become an author like you.

That was so deliciously wicked and sinfully suspenseful. I would much rather like to read the impending acts of evil and sexy debauchery, but it's almost just as good to imagine. Of course, I'm sure much imaginings are no where near the level of depth and devilishly Mephistophelian as the musings of your diabolically genius writings.
Mirage chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
you can only say ...wow... this guy is terrible intelligent, clever, cunning...but i think there is a lot of ttues in what he did say...
when she does it..i hope he will be atleast gntle and nice...and i think he will so she always remembers this, will always think of him..and maybe even how good he was, when ever she is with an other male she loves and if its a mate or husband...he still will always be her first in everything...real clever...and somehow cruel...when the future mate is a youkai as most where foes of naraku..., as he more or less is the foe of her friends...they always will know what she again did give up for them and there happines...

i really hope you come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this Story...
i really like to know how it will end...will the void really be gone and will miroku live till old Age and all other buthim and kagome and maybe shippou are killed...so non of them will find happiness with there former future Partner and will think about naraku till they are gone...what...will naraku maybe stay like this and Plays mind games only keeps kagome and stop killing...who knows...
The Further chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
You really captured the personality of someone so manipulative and sadistic, I really enjoyed these two chapters! Are you going to show the results of the negotiations or just leave here?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
O.O OMGlob
Limitless Musings chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
This truly is one of the best Naraku/Kagome stories that I have read in quite some time. It is so beautifully written and meticulously paced. Even though it's only two chapters, you've managed to create a sense of suspense and even sexual tension within the first chapter that is very difficult to accomplish. My only issue is how it's ended on what could be considered a cliff hanger. However perhaps you chose to leave it that way for a reason? I find that vague endings are sometimes the best since it enables the readers to come up with the answers on their own and formulate their own hypothesis of what might/did happen to the characters since. My main concern though is how you are doing. I read on your profile about you having some issues with worker's comp and other problems. I hope everything is going well for you now and I wish you only the best!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Oh my fucking god! I never imagined it would turn out this way.. i am speechless... you are an exellent author... i never thought i could like kag/nar ffn... ja ne
pApAw chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
she will really agree on things like that just for them
naraku really knows her weakness
update soon please
wonder what will be inu yasha's say in this

-paw
Aloever chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Has anyone ever said 'wow'? This is really interesting! I hope you find the time to continue one day. I'm curious as to where it goes from here- if she goes through with it does she actually start to care for him? Do her friends try to get her back? Is Naraku actually that curious or is he after something else? Also I really like your writing style. It carries very well and it isn't just the 'then this happened and then that happened' sort of writing that occurs sometimes. It's very frustrating when the story idea is good! Anyways great writing and story premise. :)
Jayne chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
i really want to see what you plan on happening next please update
v1cky84 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Ookami-chan...I truly truly hope you will update this story soon. Pretty please with a cherry on top. This story has now become my fav Nar/Kag story. The way you wrote the characters and put the story together is simply brilliant. I hope you will update soon.
fantasticdoctorwho chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hello! I found your story on AFF and decided to find it here! I absolutely adore your story and your portrayal of Naraku. He has always been a favorite of mine off Inuyasha.

On your profile you said the ending will be posted somewhere else, I was wondering(and hoping) that when you do get the next chapter out you put up a link? I would absolutely LOVE to figure out how this all ends. C:

hope your well!

-eev
elf mermaid chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
This sounds like a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I wonder if Naraku will strike any more deals involving the others? *hint hint*