Reviews for Cabrit Sans Cor
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
O.O OMGlob
Limitless Musings chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
This truly is one of the best Naraku/Kagome stories that I have read in quite some time. It is so beautifully written and meticulously paced. Even though it's only two chapters, you've managed to create a sense of suspense and even sexual tension within the first chapter that is very difficult to accomplish. My only issue is how it's ended on what could be considered a cliff hanger. However perhaps you chose to leave it that way for a reason? I find that vague endings are sometimes the best since it enables the readers to come up with the answers on their own and formulate their own hypothesis of what might/did happen to the characters since. My main concern though is how you are doing. I read on your profile about you having some issues with worker's comp and other problems. I hope everything is going well for you now and I wish you only the best!
debjani.halder23 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Oh my fucking god! I never imagined it would turn out this way.. i am speechless... you are an exellent author... i never thought i could like kag/nar ffn... ja ne
pApAw chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
she will really agree on things like that just for them
naraku really knows her weakness
update soon please
wonder what will be inu yasha's say in this

-paw
Aloever chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Has anyone ever said 'wow'? This is really interesting! I hope you find the time to continue one day. I'm curious as to where it goes from here- if she goes through with it does she actually start to care for him? Do her friends try to get her back? Is Naraku actually that curious or is he after something else? Also I really like your writing style. It carries very well and it isn't just the 'then this happened and then that happened' sort of writing that occurs sometimes. It's very frustrating when the story idea is good! Anyways great writing and story premise. :)
Jayne chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
i really want to see what you plan on happening next please update
v1cky84 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Ookami-chan...I truly truly hope you will update this story soon. Pretty please with a cherry on top. This story has now become my fav Nar/Kag story. The way you wrote the characters and put the story together is simply brilliant. I hope you will update soon.
fantasticdoctorwho chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hello! I found your story on AFF and decided to find it here! I absolutely adore your story and your portrayal of Naraku. He has always been a favorite of mine off Inuyasha.

On your profile you said the ending will be posted somewhere else, I was wondering(and hoping) that when you do get the next chapter out you put up a link? I would absolutely LOVE to figure out how this all ends. C:

hope your well!

-eev
elf mermaid chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
This sounds like a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. I wonder if Naraku will strike any more deals involving the others? *hint hint*
FaithDeanLove chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
holy crap this is awesome. naraku has got to be my very guy character from inuyasha, and i love the way you portray him. its intelligent evil thats best, and the way he keeps bringing out the groups selfishness is great. too bad it seems like its not going further than this. i love it anyway. thank you
Godsspiker chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Genius. Pure and utter, unadulterated genius. That it was the dialogue in itself that held me in this story proves you are a true giant in the field of publishing, screenwriting, and plot.

Every subtle movement, every sentence feeling as though it were excruciatingly planned, meticulously gone over, and lovingly laid for a story that is truly at the pinnacle of what could be considered moral debate.

Intelligence in writing is a rare thing found on such a common network of fannartists that I believe it most rewarding to give it a review. That being said, I don't hardly ever review unless the story has meritted some kind of attention. I merely appreciate your efforts as a writer.

Thank you for the pleasure of reading something that was truly great.

Godsspiker
Broken White Roses chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
wait why didnt you have inuyasha reaction at the end...you should have would of showed how much he cares for her ad how much it would hurt him if she did that...any way interesting story. very true actually if u think about it...he is alwas watching..
UtterChaos247 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
! Why have I not read this before! Why hasn't this been updated! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
HeidiBax chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
intense story, I sure hope you finish it. it's wonderful, truly. you write so well.
Kags21 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009