Reviews for Shattered Dreams
Anonny chapter 1 . 1/14
has changed its site around and lots of links no longer get you where you're wanting to go, including the one above. However, googling for where to look up carrier deployments can get you loads of info and led me to a site which is pretty good:

Read both deployment and history pages for a fuller picture BUT you don't have to read the whole lot. Both pages are laid out in date order so all you have to do is read the sections you need; take you a couple of minutes, at the most.

The GW was out and about for various reasons throughout 2004 and 2005 so it's fair to assume they were underway during whatever time period this is meant to be.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Great start to story. Would love to see it continued.
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
great story.
judicium sierra chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
What a great chapter, seagull! I'm so glad you're continuing with this story, its beautiful. Keep up the great work. I absolutely love reading your wonderful work :)
TwilightVamp1 chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
LOL so far im loving it i cant wait for harm and mac to see eachother again and will that commander be shocked i kinda feel sorry for him. BTW i hope harm asks her to marry him please update very soon!
joanoa chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Can't wait for the GW trip. Wilkinson meeting Rabb,should be... job. still hooked.
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
This guy, Wilkerson, better not try anything with Mac. If he does, I hope she and Harm both kick his butt back to wherever he came from! I can't wait for her and harm to see each other!
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
This is a v. melancholy little fic - I don't mind that at all, I'm just so v. surprised at how good some lucky people are at expressing melancholy! (I just suffer from it regularly and then I normally cannot string two coherent syllables together while speaking and my writing goes equally constipated!) Congrats on that! I'm v. concerned at where you are going with this new commander (I don't remember his surname now, just that his first name is Jon) and Harm's Mac, though...(as well I should be, being a dyed-in-the-wool H/M shipper!)

Marianne
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
great story.
dansingwolf chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Ooh, let's hope that Wilkinson person keeps his hands off of mac. although he seems like a good enough guy, not all icky like vukovic on jag. Glad to see you're bringing harm and mac together. don't wait to long before you post another chapter this time!
Bedazzle Me chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
YAY! An update! More! Stupid Wilkinson hehehe.
KittyX chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
good storie, please write soon more
EternalSleep chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
i can not wait for the next chapter. i hope you update soon.
harmfan chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Please let Mac remain loyal to Harm. I'm so tired of her falling prey to every guy that "winks" at her. Jon needs to be put in his place and fast.
snugglebug chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
This appears to be going in a really bad direction - ah! I need more!