Reviews for Cowardice
HitTheRoad chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Please write more, I love this.
salted-democratic-mustache chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Let me LOVE you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
just started reading but it's a good and interesting start:)
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I'm reading this in English class... right now. Heheh, my teacher wonders why I'm grinning whenever I'm reading LoF. Fun, fun. Good story. Made me giggle. Every time I even pick up the book.
WolfGiselle chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Heh. I'm a bit late in coming across this story, but so far I really enjoy it. I've always wondered what Ralph and Jake's life would be after being rescued and reading your story is quite refreshing. I think your ideas are plausible and I particularly like the way you write the characters. The idea of Jake wanting to go back to the island and wanting Ralph to come with him so they could keep each other sane and sort through the memories of what real or not really stood out to me.

I wonder if there's anyway I can read the rest of this story. I can infer from your profile and comments that there is more to this that the site won't let you post, and though I've tried using the links you've provided it isn't working and I've yet to get anywhere. Is there a currently working link where this is posted that I can read this or can you email the file or something, if you're able? If you can't get back to me that's fine. I hate to be bothersome, but I really would like to finish this and it was starting to get really good. really sucks when it comes to all this unnecessary censoring.

Once again, great writing and great story.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Your writing seems to lack rhetoric. It would add more meaning, more dimension to your writing if you used more vivid diction, complex sentence structure, and created a mood. I've gotten to chapter 9 and your work seems straight-foward. Go into depth with how the character feels, add motifs, symbols, and metaphors. You seem like you are a good writer,and you capture the essence of the characters well despite this being a sort of crack pairing. Keep on writing!:)
Midori Yuki chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
Oh my god! I absolutely love this story! I really want to read the rest of the story, and I'm almost 18, but that site seriously irks me. I was wondering if there was any way you could email me the chapters? If not, that's okay but it would be really cool.
ToxicVampire6606 chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
great fic! love it, can't wait to read more! btw, i cannot find the link to your blurty. i was wondering what it is. keep up the great work!
mhaz chapter 17 . 7/16/2009
haawt
Shoujo Kitsune chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
“He briefly considered how lucky the store was to have such a powerful little sign. If the store needed help, it put up a “help wanted” sign, and help would come. Ralph was never quite so lucky." I like this line - it really jumped out at me. Great detail!
StarLove18 chapter 17 . 7/27/2007
i read the rest of it on AFF and damn! you write so well i really like how u portray their feelings and attitudes towards each other. ch.18 i added to my favorites in my browser because it's extremely hot. Anyways, gotta bounce!
theStarcrest chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
I'm at a loss for words. Your writting style is amazing. I would go on more, but I want to keep reading...
xManiac chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
AFF doesnt send reviews to the authors email inbox, so i'm using fanfiction for the new chapter you posted. anyway, thanks so much for updating! i'm really in love with your story because there arent many lotf fanfics out there and yours is so well written! i hope you dont abandon it. please write till the story's finished. :) thanks jenny- saucy. o_o
AnimeWhore666DOOM chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
oh my freakin god. do you realize how amazing this story is that you have written? i was just wandering around, looking for some cheap oneshot to take care of my yaoi needs...and i find ur story. and OHMYGOD! now i know why oneshots leave you feeling so empty. theres no story! no emotion! your story captures all of that so that your latest chapter (ch. 18) is like 5 billion times better! oh crap, im rambling. sorry! but this is an instant favorite for me. i will continue to read and review for you! YOU ROCK! XD
Heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I also read this over on and I'm begging you to continue with this story, the complexity of Jack's character and how he changes so suddenly is very gripping, as is of course his and Ralph's developing relationship :D. Please please continue this story, or else I'm going to be checking everyday to see if its been updated for the rest of my life XD.