Reviews for Tree House of Horror: War of the Weirds
metallicanirvana chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That's cool, with a very important message, salt kills!
abandoned kitty chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
WHERE IS THE MONEY? I read it i need my money! *Throws packet of extra salty chips at computer screen*( I'm being serious now) Funny, but don't promise reviewers money. You didn't say you were joking and some people might think you owe them money. I wouldn't be one of those people but I could do with an extra $50... JOKING!
Virginia Plane chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
im the 10 the reviewer hahahahahahaah 50 bucks i need it
monkeygrrrl chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
very interesting
Chris chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I really liked this fan fiction, i wish they would make this one into an actual episode
Lordwindwalker chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great story are you going to post another chapter I mean that was a great story!
indiao chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
It is verry good and it should be continued
H-Dog chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Check pleas!
Fionn Whelan chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Right. Say no more. I was just, you know, disheartened, because I put a lot of work into these stories, especially "Nightmare". I mean, the thing's nineteen bloody chapters long (wait, maybe that's why so few people have read it...). I;m sorry for being a pest. But seriously, they are great stories! Please, people, read them! I read and review every story you've ever published if you just read and review "The Nightmare Unending"!
ficdude chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
A word of advice? Don't beg everyone to review your fanfics when you're reviewing theirs. It gets tiresome.
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I reviewed this once, before you reposted it. Anyway, here's my new review. Now give me fifty dollars or I'll send the Teletubbies after you.
James chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Awesome! :D

Uh.. yeah.. thats it. *waits for money* :)