Reviews for The Truth About Dragons And Duelists
EarlyGirl22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
SOOOOOO FUNNY! I LOVED Joey's story about the braces!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Awe! XD I loved it! Wish there was more!
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
cute i gest.
jj chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
more more more im not to fond or tristan x kiba but this was pretty good
Stitched In Ice chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I have never in my entire life, seen this pairing before. And I'm somewhat scared to say that I /really like it/.
AkatsukiSoRules chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is the funniest/cutest fic ever! Awww!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
not a pairing i normally like, but i do like it the way you've done it.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I'm not much of manman relasionships,person but that-was-HOT!

I can't write much right now but let me congradulate you in successfully making me horny.

I'm gonna call my boyfriend now...
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Cool, it isn't often you get a solely centered Tristian fic nor have I seen this pairing before. A bit skeptical I must admit but you've done it in a way I certainly like well done!

Interaction as always is brilliant and amusing.

Why did Seto say that if anyone needed an apology for the questions it would be Yugi? The dare he meant was when he had to sing right? And was Bakura's dare just plain coincidence you think?

Also what does "Diabound was a two for one deal." actually mean?

Definitatly enjoyed it!
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wai...there aren't many Stubbornshipping fics around here, I've noticed (though it's only my second time ever looking this coule up in...three something years...). But as it was said before, yours really set the bar! :3 If I ever consider trying Stubbornshipping, it's going to be hard to match this.

But all that aside...*glomp* I loved it! Fwe it was adorable! And while (like it was AGAIN said before...grr...) One person confessing their crush on the other right after THEY'VE confessed does get a bit redundant, but for some reason I didn't mind that much this time. (Probably due to the fact I was distracted by SxT luv, woot!)

That be all from meh - CPOP
Fayt chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
that was funny as hell. the dares were hilarious.
TaintedWolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Very great! I only considered the Seto/Tristan thing today, and when I looked it up, yours was the only story that came up XD

Seto singing 'Can you feel the love tonight?'

OMGILUVU!.
sja.1989 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Oh my gosh! I love the story you wrote! I hope you can write more stories like this story. Anyway thanks for writing this story!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
E! Kawaii! *bounces and huggles it* XD truth or dare is silly. . and embarassment is good, but romance is even better. another a-mae-zing job!
Bay chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I normally loathe truth-or-dare fics, but the only thing that bothered me about this one was Joey's overdone accent.

Kaiba/Tristan? Interesting...