Reviews for Christmas Music
epifonia chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is hilarious! Well done, thanks for posting!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
i almost wish that someone really would shoot out the stupid music when i'm christmas shopping, i agree that christmas music for a month is just way too long no matter how suitable the music is to the season

nice job
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*dies of laughter* XD
g3nesis1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OMG. That was great. You did an awesome job. I love it! I love it! I LOVE IT! *hits the fave about a million times* GREEAT!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Here's a very belated Christmas present.

It's been years since I've almost completely given up Wing (except for Mariemeia-chan and Hilde-chan). Now you've tempted me to take it up again.

An adorable fic.
yvie chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I never thought there would be someone who could get tired of Christmas music but then I suppose one whole month of it is pretty enough to drive anyone crazy. Heck! One whole month of any music is enough to drive anyone crazy. This is a wonderful short piece. The ones with relations to every day life are the best I swear because we can relate to them so much the better.
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
*giggles* I do understand his pain. I worked retail a couple of Christmases ago, and Lord have mercy, if I'd had to listen to that song Santa Baby one more time, I think Yuy's reaction would have been considered tame.

I've really enjoyed your comedy fics. Thanks for sharing! Love, Rose
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
YAY! I FOUND SOMEONE WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT CHRISTMAS MUSIC THAT I DO! HALELUJIAH!

Excellent. Next have Heero go gunning for the north-pole gnomes (formerly known as 'Elves', before the age of political correctness and Lord of the Rings set in).
Dragonfire707 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Very, very good. _ I absolutely love this little piece...it is so characteristic of Heero, the Duo comedy works in well, and Relena when she's angry with him...well, let's just say it's the perfect mix.

And I agree. Two entire months of nothing but Jingle Bells and I'll Be Home for Christmas is enough to make a girl go mad...or conduct a rapid-fire shootout at the mall. _

Great job!

MES LOVESS YOUS!

LOVES!

Me
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Excellent story, very amusing!

Well, it's a very late christmas present now, more like a new year one.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Mlle. Verity chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
As someone who only likes certain styles of music (Greensleeves being nice and Jingle Bells... not) Most of the music would be horrid to listen too. Why doesn't Heero pay a visit to the broadcasting stations around here for a change?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I'm with Heero. I draw the line when they start playing Christmas music and putting up Christmas decorations in November. Something's got to give, and in this story it was Heero's patience. It wouldn't be so bad if it was decent Christmas carols, but malls always manage to play the 'elevator music' version of Christmas songs. Thanks for writing about what most people long to do around about mid-November!
I dunno chapter 1 . 12/31/2004