Reviews for Color Cube
neko-utau chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
O.O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA! Total shocker Satoshi Hiwatari asking Risa Harada for a kiss! You must be a complete genius! Its soo out of charecter but its soo funny somehow keep it up!
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
xD ...I find this very amusing.

I can't solve a Rubix Cube.

I think I'll Youtube for how. Just 'cause. So I can feel smart if I ever want to solve one. :P
Waifine chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I LOVED this story! Firstly, I loved how you didn't just /abolish/ Dark from the story, as so many writers do with Satoshi x Risa stories, because we don't actually know /what/ will happen to his at the end of the manga and /if/ or /how/ he will disappear. He's there... just not at all vital to the plot.

Now, on the point of the actual characters - they were fantastically done! I loved how Daisuke did manage to solve at least one color of the cube, and how annoyed Risa was. And Satoshi... you got him down to a T! He was fantastically smug and hilarious~ This story was wonderful!
8-faces of the moon-8 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
wahahaha! satoshi just like to kiss Risa! hahaha! that's why he solved the rubix cube.., *grins*
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
OMG this is such a cute fanfic!theyre so cute together .
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Really cute!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
*giggles* that was funny! I LOVED the last line! hahaha I really Loved that! awesome story!
lovincinnamon chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You're so great! The story's brilliant and unpredictable. Who would ever think that Hiwatari-kun solved the cube just for a kiss? :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ah! ;D

i'm teling you it was simply wonderful! :)

i lvoed it,.,.

everything about it was just genius! ;)

i specially loved the fluff at the end! :D
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
XD! I have had rather a interesting experience with Rubix Cubes too. I never did complete it, but I did manage to break it several times over. _

~JazkaStar~
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
risa needs to keep her mouth shut a little bit more
Karii Aoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
no it's not bad!

it's good!

i love it!

me and risa has the same attitude!

we're both immature:P

i hope i will find someone like satoshi:P

ahahahaha
Eternal Freedom chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
KAWAII~ I love that last line!

Good work (may I call you...), Aya-san~ _
IcedOverFire chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Where's his kiss? Hehe, loved this story! AMAZING! Good luck with your other stories, not that you seem to need it!
Black-Dax chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Your ending statement doesn't apply to me...

Good story, lol, Satoshi only did that for a kiss!

Love it, a great writer in the making here!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »