Reviews for Donuts and Dead Language
YaoiLord chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hello, dude! I love this fic. :) Sabi ko na nga ba pag pinoy, maganda lagi ang mga nauupload na fanfic. Galing pa ng grammar. xD
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
No, not crappy, I just didn't liked it really, not the whole thing. But I did adored all that crackness... loved the petals flying and being crushed later by a non-shoujo manga reader _
Kataru chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
waho! ,.., holy cow, I missed BanKazu, and your story makes me all go crazy craving for more. Damn kazuki for being all so sexy. _
Nevergrass chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
whahaha its perfectly hilarious! I totally ADORE your way of writing )(Makes me jalous of you that my enlgish vocabulary isnt big enough to be able to write likewise) even so thank you ever so much for the story. You did good with the humor (Nothing seems too over the top and its just plain funny ))

Greets,

Nevergrass.
werehuntress chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Tee hee! AWESOME! D
SKlover chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Sweet! (i love kazuki! i love love love love him!)
Miki Bidan chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Nice story! Very funny too. I loved it. Look now, I'm hungry! Wah! I wanna eat doughnuts. *Sigh* I really hungry now. Keep witing.

My good wishes. _
Animegoil chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
_ Sanzo. SANZO! Such a funny guy. Ban and Sanzo really do share some similar characteristics, dont they?

I love how you have such a good writing style, and serious too, but its still a funny-ish fic. Definitely amusing.
Wicked chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Loved it...More?
patty chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
hi! its me again, i love all your fic especially BAN/KAZUKI fic.! please do more & more SHOUNEN AI, am i sound maniac for recquesting that? well i think i am now...i cant wait for your fic...good luck & more power... i really wanted to know you more...hope you e_mail me! take care(",)
Valsha chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Oh, wow!

I'd give you some constructive criticism, but ...

Oh, wow!

NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Wow! That was emm... em I'm speechless..P hahaha I like they way you write it! It's hilarious, naive, cute, seductive, not a waste of time, comical and Lovely to read hehe and the poem seems to fit just right lol... aww... write more..write more! I can't belive you've actually wrote this when u were crawling into bed.. lol LOVE IT
MirokuLuvr chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I thought this was a good fic. My favorite part was the mentioning of Sanzo, but that's just me. Great job!
krystaline kitty chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
(chap.1 at bottom) crappy? no way! that was soo entertainning! I loved it! cant wait to read the next chapters! (just began readding it)

_m
JuuKazu lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i appreciate yourt effort to write a good fic... but this totally sucks! I don't really get the point of the pairing anyway. I know we all have our own opinions but it's definitely a pairing that even the Get Backers creators will never dream of. Nothing personal but please, please think of canon pairings. Thank you.