Reviews for His Welfare is My Concern
white pedal chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow, that was incredible Lucky! great fic!
Golden Paradise Misfit chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow your stories are really good I can't wait to read the next one. I love your stories about Alister, Raphael, and Valon. Could you mabey read some of my stories and see what you think.

Great story.
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
AWSOME! U R so GOOD! & AMAZING!
Kagome009 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
DUDE YOUR STORIES KICK a$$! I REALLY HOPE YOU MAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE I THINK THESE ARE GREAT!
zigguratank chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
OMG! thatwuz lyk da most touching story evur! I luved it cuz 4 sum reason I think it's hot 4 a hot guy, lyk Alister(I luv alister!) 2 B beaten up and all that crap. I LUVED YOUR STORY! IT"S MY #1 FAVORITE!
Jacky's Wings chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hi there! Again I can hardly say how much your story impressed me! It was just... wow!... awsome... brilliant! Just one question: why is it always Alister who is getting into trouble? Nevertheless, again I just loved how you developed the story between Alister and Valon! they are so cute in your stories... but then also tough, cool, adorable... Also great that you are doing all this without turning it into a yaoi story. I think its much more realistic the way you do it.

So again, brilliant work, please continue!

Bye, Jackys Wings
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
*Gasps and then faints* Just...WOW! That was SO good! I'm new to the Doom Arc, but you made me understand the characters perfectly, not to mention that was adorable beyond all reason! *Girlie Squeal* I LOVED IT!
amelda fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I LOVE ALISTER! HE'S SO SWEET! VALON IS TOO CUTE! MY SISTER LOVES HIM! GREAT STORY! POOR ALISTER!
AketchiDragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
...WOW...Ever since I started to read fanfiction, I always looked for this type;however, it was always in the form of yaoi(which i have come to accept). Your story was wonderful, wait, wonderful is an understatement; there are no words that exist to describe how incredible this story was. I loved how you portrayed the caring emotion, how you described the injuries without making the whole thing like a soap opera, and how the characters stayed in basic 'character'! I really wish you can write more stories(also ones that are similar to this), but I understand some authors don't always have enough time to listen to their fans. I hope you have many wonderful days to come and keep up the great,awesome,exquisite,captivating fanfiction writings. Thank you.
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
CUTE! Loved it. You could've explained a little more about the thugs, but other than that it was excellent!
griiffins chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That was incredibly cute! Fantastic writing! Any more of these kind to be expected?
Redemmo chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
great fic! you know, i was kinda wondering if you could add an idea i read in Empty Bottles by Cairnsy to your DOOM fics. the idea was that Valon reminded Raphael of his brother Erik. Read the fic for yourself and see if it fits in with your usual storyline.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
YAY!
Iba chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I've been looking at your stories for a while; I am interested in your writing very much. You write decently than most people here on Your Doom fics are very interesting since it's not yaoi and that it has some meaning behind it, actually. I don't like people pairing Doom yaoingly or having them paired with anyone-well, I don't really like it a lot. The way you made Varon and Amelda like each other in a friendship way is awesome. Friendship is awesome, indeed. I don't see how some people pair them (like VaronxAmelda) up. But, you, you have patience in writing (which I short-of have), and you actually look at the world and think logically. The way you made Amelda and Varon have feelings for each other in that problem was good. You also have great decription in your writing.

I'll keep a look out for your other stories as well so keep writing. :)
Giabbin chapter 1 . 1/1/2005