Reviews for A Private School
PorcelainDollxx chapter 32 . 12/9/2013
This is really good. There are a few mistakes, like last chapter when Kouichi said "Izumi" instead of "Mizui"- and nobody reacted. and there were him/her confusions also.
I feel like this story is just going to be left discontinued- but I'd be happily surprised if you decided to pick it back up tomorrow. So I will keep a tab on this story and do hope you finish it, I mean, it's a Kouzumi story and they aren't even in a relationship yet. ;) Hoping for a real kiss between them soon though ;) :)
Qqwerty chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
One of the 2 best story about Kouzumi. I literally read almost all of them. The other best is Kaze Ni Hikari. :D
KodochiiR chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: ! I loved this story so much and you didn't finish it! ):

I'm a big Kouzumi fan and I LOVELOVELOVE this story cause it's so unlike other romance fanfics. (I loved Koichi's, Kouji's, and Izumi's character) It felt like a lot of emotion was put into it and stuff and it was hilarious

I hope you update this story soon ): cause it was honestly one of the best fan-fics I've ever read.
Pheeja chapter 32 . 6/8/2011
plz, plz,plz update this! i am dying 4r an update here! this is such a good story, i can't wait to find out wat wil happen next! plz update this even though its been two years since the update!:)
Lil.Angelx55 chapter 32 . 1/11/2011
You. I must say this series so far is my favorite! You have to keep adding more chapters. :) Pretty please please please.. With a cherry on top? :D
mela chapter 32 . 7/31/2010
please .. continue your story, i'm cheacking this story all the time since i dont know when..i love it and i love the pairing .. but i'm beggin you to continue
LittleSillyGirl chapter 32 . 6/29/2010

I loved this fanfic! It's perfect! PLEASE, CONTINUE IT!
Zanzibar1 chapter 32 . 4/28/2010
Amazing! I love the story so far and I can't wait for it to be updated so hurry up! I want to read the next chapter.
Zanzibar1 chapter 15 . 4/20/2010
Wow this is really good and I'm looking forward to reading the rest tomorrow.
Danielle aka lilcandy-78 chapter 32 . 8/22/2009
I hate you for stopping it right here. I love this story so so much and you j-just ruined it for me with that cliffhanger. And I do watch Prince of Tennis...*sniffle* Read my stories :P.
guavawolf chapter 31 . 6/22/2009
hey, is your story based on hana kimi?

its like a japanese manga, but theres an awesome taiwanese drama about it
carmel chapter 32 . 6/17/2009
DUDE I LOVE YOUR STORY BUT CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE ? IM WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE A YEAR, and i love this story so much. he's so god ! please write some more :)
Panda-chan chapter 32 . 4/22/2009
i LOVE it! please update more. its awesome! i hope u update soon! i want to see wat happens next!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 32 . 4/20/2009
AH-MAH-ZING story!

At first I wondered what your name meant. Then I went to your profile and I read "3. you found my pen name, imuzuok, interesting (which I highly doubt) ". Then I thought about that and the fact that you said "When I created an account here in , the current anime I was watching was

DIGIMON FRONTIER... and the pairing which I got attached to is KOUZUMI.

Thus, my profile consists of KOUZUMI(s) ((Laughs))"

So I put 2 and 2 together and found out it's "kouzumi", just backwards D

That was my interesting story of how I found out what your name meant.

I LOVE this story! You made me ADDICTED! I read this story from chap1 to chap 30 yesterday. Today was the first day of school after vacation and the only thing on my mind was "A Private School. I want to read it, NAAOOW! I want to reeaad it BADLY! What might happen in the recent chap? What is Takuya's revenge? WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SCHOOL TODAY? I COULDN'T READ THOSE LAST TWO CHAPS YESTERDAY *had let out an inward scream of frustration* What a pity that they didn't end up together in the anime, but THANK GOD WAS CREATED AND MY SISTER ACCIDENTLY FOUND THIS PAGE! Now I could(and will) read fluffy stories about my fav Digimon Frontier pairing-Kouzumi! Daamn, when does school finally end? I WANT TO GO HOME TO MY COMPUTER NOW AND READ!" and so on. Honestly, my mind was only focused on that topic throughout the whole classes.

aw I just LOVE Kouichi! And I like you!(not like in the really really like way) I read your profile and you seem so nice to me! You seem so friendly and judging from your profile.

I love Kouchi's character in this story xD He's the adorable nice twin of the lone wolf, yet has his mischievous side which makes me laugh everytime xD He teases Izumi and Kouji a LOT which makes me laugh and grin again D

He's trustworthy and dependable. PLUS he's the best twin or roommate you could ask for!

Then Kouji...Kouji, Kouji...He's cute in his own way! He cares so much for Izumi that it hurts reading HE gets hurt in this story (as example when Izumi said 'my Shinn'). Kouji's so adorable when he blushes (like in the anime! I was always on squealing-mode thanks to that xD) and he blushes A L-O-T in this story D He's always there when Izumi has problem and he protects her from everything! Even if it means hurting himself in the process physically or psychically.

It's sad to know Izumi always felt sorrow and grieve after Shinn's death. It's understandable if she's like that for 2 or 3 years, but not as long as she was before Kouji brought light back into her life. (Btw, how old ae they? Either you didn't post that or I just forgot...I bet it's the latter xD) I'm wondering thought why she didn't want to show emotions..or that she even could HIDE her feelings for such a long time! I'm glad she's back to being herself, but I don't like the way she always comes to wrong conclusions if Kouji says only one wrong thing! Sometime it pisses me off how she makes mountains out of molehills! *sigh* I hope she'll understand soon that Kouji loves her. And vice versa!

(off-topic comment) ahahahahahahahahaha *rolls on the floor laughing*

That one was B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!

Honestly! xD

Junpei? He seems nice in this story than I expected him to be! I like him actually D I didn't like him in the anime, but I like him in this fic _

Tomoki is soo cuuttee! Even though he's younger than the others, he understands them pretty well. Though, I thought that if he noticed Kouji and Takuya loving 'Mizui', why he hadn't noticed 'Mizui' was a girl!

Honestly, I'm still wondering why no boy would have noticed 'Mizui' was a girl if Izumi hadn't lost her wig for a few hours (or minutes) and Kouji hadn't accidently touched her boobs! Beside her friends nobody noticed it! (and of course that Kiara-bitch. But she bumped into her accidently, so she wouldn't have noticed it either.)

Takuya. I hate him. Period.

Okay, no, it's not period. I hate him! I hated him even in the anime! To make matters worse, in the anime he fell in love with Izumi and Izumi fell in love with HIM instead of Kouji! Takuya's "revenge plans" were really pathetic. On top of that he only caused pain to Izumi/Mizui! That poor girl already suffered enough thanks to her past. Then, when it's repaired Takuya comes and hurts her with little things. Tch, bastard.

Umi...I don't like her. It's not that I don't like her character! But the fact that she's an item (or was) P*SSES me OFF! HONESTLY! I'm getting jealous here! Kouichi-denkkaa! *sobsob*

That Sakura girl...she seems weird to me. I don't know, I just think she's weird. I'm wondering though how Izumi became friends with Sakura, when it was a tiny part Sakura's fault that HER Shinn died! That's a miracle to me!

I hate Kiara. Period.

I hate Izumi's adopted brother. Period.

I don't like her mom.

Are there any important characters I left out? I'm thinking..mhm...YES YES! I don't like their homeroom teacher, neither do I like the fangirls of both Kouji and 'Mizui', then I don't like the girls' teachers. Well, except for one teacher! I liked the one who knew so much about a human's anathomy and braind and such.

The coed day was torture PURE for me! DON'T WRITE STH LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!

I was so GLAD when Kouji and Izumi FINALLY kissed at the play! Just like the others I wanted them to even kiss at practice, but noo, they didn't! When Kouji and Izumi did their "plan b" I knew nothing good would come out. Then when Kouji screwed up I thought "Darn! Now they won't kiss anymore! I didn't read anything of Shakespear, but I doubt they'll have another chance to kiss." Luckily there was a 3rd kissing scene! )

Why did Takuya just HAVE to fall in love with Izumi T-T

He's making life really hard for Kouji and Izumi! arghh! *insert a scream of frustration*

...mhm... I don't know what to say else...But I want to send this review with no characters left! I have still about 4300 characters to go! But I'll change that! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not surprised that Kouji was the only one to notice Izumi's fake smile. Though I'm wondering how he saw through it. I mean, he's the only one (except for Izumi's friends and family) to see through her facade...But it was expected from Kouji. Just like in Digimon Frontier episode 15! he was the first one to notice that the Tocomon-I think was it-were after their D-Tectors! So, no surprise there.

I too think purple it Izumi's color, but I think blue suits blondes more. Purple gives her character and individuality (I never saw any blondes wearing as much purple as Izumi wears in the anime). Blue would make her a stereotype...But blue still looks good on blondes! Whilst I think red suits brunettes more _ Though I don't know which color suits BLUNETTES more xD ahahahahaha

coughcough and to be honest, I don't think yellow suits Kouji coughcough

Ne,ne, how did you come up with this idea? This story seems quite unique to me (Though other stories had this idea as well, but I didn't read any Digimon story like this before. I'm new to reading Digimon stories. Before, they were ALL Gakuen Alice, then only Naruto.)

Ne, did Izumi's brother read out on purpose a poem that suits Izumi's life? Just wondering...

I hate it when Takuya hits on Izumi. Period.

And I want to strangle him for attempting to kiss Izumi. Plus i want to strangle him for kissing Kouji in the end effect, causing Izumi to make wrong conclusions AGAIN and get hurt! ARGH! DAMN THAT TAKUYAA!

OMG! When I first read Kouji had to play Juliet I thought he was goind to kill Kouichi! I was afraid he might do that to my denkai xD ahahahaha

Then when I thought of it again, I thought it was funny.

AND THEN, when the practices were, I was laughing realy hard! The practices were just PRICELESS! bwahahahahahahahaha

*laughing my ass off*

I'm wondering why Izumi didin't want Takuya and/or Kouji to buy a video of her round. Did sth embarrassing happen? ARE WE GOING TO EVER FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED? I HOPE SO! I'm looking forward to it x)

Ne, what's "Ponta"? I googled it, but I didn't find anything to it. Only some ponta buildings...weird...

Although I hate Takuya, the attempt of making himself drunk with milk was hilarious. And it still is xD *lmao*

Same with his and Kouji's first Challenging Game!

Why am I not surprised that Takuya never won before?

Oh, did I ever tell you how awesome your story is? It was really entertaining to read and I'm looking forward to the next chaps! I'm really wondering when they FINALLY confess their feelings for each other...I hope Kouchi will think of sth! He HAS to play matchmaker! Or else those 2 doofus won't ever know each other's feelings! It's sad to read how oblivious they are *sobsob*

Idk, but Kouji calling 'princess' or 'tenshi' seems out of character to me. But it's cute :3

I don't know, but I think Kouji & Sasuke and Izumi & Sakura are waay alike! Way too much! I read for more than 2 years steadily Naruto fanfics. Now everytime I read the name 'Sasuke' or 'Sakura' and image of them pops into my head. Same with Takuya and Naruto. I do get images of Takuya into my head when I read about him, but sometimes, when he resembles Naruto like a double, an image of Naruto pops into my head. Same with Kouji and Izumi. I hope I'll get used to their names and images soon enough! Cuz why bother reading DIGIMON fanfics, when images of NARUTO&CO pops into my head? It's like watching the anime(or read fanfics) only that the names are diffrent. I REALLY hope I'll get used to it soon! UNTIL THEN I'LL CONTINUE READING DIGIMON FANFICS! teehee!

You know, I wanted to study for my spanish examn (which is tomorrow and I didn't study anything before) 2 hours ago. But then I read the last 2 chaps of your amazing story "A private school" and now I'm here re
whatsupmynoodle chapter 32 . 3/29/2009
oh god this story is lik a book/drama called Hana Kimi...

but its really good :)