Reviews for Preservation of Memories
this is really nice
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was so emotion , please stop XD . No but seriously I am crying
Skwrl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This was very sad, but hopeful at the same time. I can totally imagine this happening in canon!
Thank you for writing and sharing!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awww this just makes me sad. But I like that Roy still comes around tells Elysia stories of her dad.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
this is the first story to almost make me cry in a month
but only speshal stories get me to cry. this is not speshal enough.
it doesn't have any errors for me to point you.
I can't cry because of this.
you suck, I want to laugh at your mistakes.
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Heart-wrenching. It's a funny thing, that... Um, everthing.
*shrugs*
I really liked this story. It's very unique, and it made me think.
GAH! Hughes was so great!
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aww. I do think that Roy would stay involved in Elysia's (and Gracia's) life, and I enjoyed your look at the situation. :)
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was great. It made me sad and happy at the same time. Roy is an awesome uncle! And I really like how you painted Elysia here - great job on her thoughts, intelligence, and emotions. And great Roy stories about Maes...
MistyDelusions chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I really like how you wrote this. I felt the emotions greatly. It's sad Maes had to die (he's one of my favorite characters) but I think you did great in keeping his memory alive in this piece of literature. Wonderful job.
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I've got to say I love this image of those two, and it's the first Roy and Elysia story I've really read. My favorite bit has to be when Roy explains to her why he's always hurt on her birthday - pure priceless win, that.
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
3 I love this relationship between Roy and Elysia. An excellent fanfic, thankyou for sharing! It made me smile )
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very special, sensitive, very personal kind of story: and you wrote it perfectly.

Like the hint of royai there. Keep up the good work! :D
Delena Aneled Hupp chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was charming, not to mention poignant; the interactions were very sincere. I adore Elysia-centric pieces and have noticed that there really aren't too many. I can imagine Roy'd be like an uncle for her.
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 1 . 2/8/2007