Reviews for Green
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow. I like it!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow!

Good story, I like how it flow.
ArwendeImladris chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Another brilliant oneshot. I loved this characterization of Snape. Because I can always see why Snape would be obsessed with Harry, but I can never quite understand why Harry would reciprocate.

So maybe it's best that he doesn't.
hermionestargazer chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is heartbreakingly good ... so inciteful. I can see Snape thinking this way. I love, "he belonged to the sunshine to the sun to the clouds to the sky to freedom to laughter to smiles to love to love" I love the running together of the words ... very expressive.

E.
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Everyone's lost in the Green!
Jasmine Danielle Snape chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Interestingly put.

I haven't seen one like this before.

It's cool.

I like it.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
omg. beautiful. and really striking. in a good way, of course!
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
That was... intense. You have a way with words that conveys powerful emotions... it's simply fantastic.
a b chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh poor Snapey...really like the fic.
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
...you really do like the Harry/Snape thing, don't you? Oh, I see you're mostly into Harry/Ginny but...the slash gets us all.

I need to let my Snape-obsessed friend read this...
Luxferre chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
that was random and quite creepy, but i liked the ramblings shoved in the middle
Faisez chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Creepy, unsettling, highly disturbing, but oh-so-good. It even had me feeling - dare I say it - sorry for Snape in a really twisted way. I love it. (!)
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I cannot find the words. You just blow me away.

The last line was my favorite.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That was beautiful! Poor Severus...obsession takes over the mind, heart, and body. It devours your senses and rids you of anything beyond the object over which you obsess...*sighs sadly* poor Severus.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
That was awesome! Please write more soon!