Reviews for Unforeseen Attraction
KairiSoraHUGEFanLover chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
If I am Kairi I can't stand that mad at Sora he is so dreamy! :D (I am not a Riku fangirl. I am a Sora fangirl _) I hope it turns out Sokai. I am obsessed with it.
KairiSoraHUGEFanLover chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
OH NO! Cliffhanger! I hate cliffhangers. D: Feel sorry for Sora. -sniffs- Must hurt for him. Boy Sora is slow to know that Kairi likes Riku. _ Still feel sorry for him. Are you continuing the story?
KairiSoraHUGEFanLover chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Moving-at-the-speed-of-Alli chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
you haven't updated in a LONG time! Update please!
HeatherLove0909 chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
omg omg omg omg omg what happened i want to know omg omg omg omg please write more or something please
DarkenedxPhoenix chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That ending was brilliant! Good fic. Like the Sora/Kairi interaction. The asking for review part just made me have to actually. Genius is what that was.
Deidra chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
Even though I love Sora/Kairi, I like this story, and you are an amazing writer that I couldn't pull away. Although you should know I wasn't putting too much enthusiasm, cause I hate the fact of Riku/Kairi. But it's come to the fact that I don't care. In this fic, at least, I don't like Kairi, I DO like her in your story, but not as much.

Now, I'm begging you not to make it SoKai. As some people have said, Sora, in this, deserves so much better, and a girl who appreciates, loves him, and cherishes him. The last thing I want to see is Kairi taking Sora as a rebound. He isn't meant to be that crap.

So please, either let Kairi swallow in her hearbroken pity, or make it a Riku/Kairi.

But then again, I do want to see the ending you're planning. HOHOHOHO!
War Slayer chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
Even though i don't like riku, update soon.
War Slayer chapter 12 . 2/16/2006
I really think you should.
War Slayer chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
you know what?
Sora's GuardianAngel chapter 15 . 12/17/2005
Gah! A cliffie! Please update! pretty-pretty-pretty please! This story is awesome!
fmatake5 chapter 15 . 10/23/2005
hey great story! i know you said you dropped anime but could you please finish your story written in blood? if you could i'd really appreciate it. so anyway bye!
m.l chapter 15 . 9/22/2005
OMG I WANT TO CRY THIS IS SO SAD AND GOOD!PLUS I'M LISTENING TO THIS SAD SONG AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!WA PLEASE UPDATE (sobs)

RIKUxKAIRI(hot couple)
RikusGirl2007 chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
MORE! PLZ!
kryuzei chapter 15 . 8/25/2005
Hi, cool Chapter

don't forget too write again !