Reviews for Growth
littlemsstrawberry chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Love this
Weskette chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
... I love it! I found the comic first, and when I was searching Yuffentine on Fanfiction I opened the tab for the comic and freaked because they were one and the same. My reaction-

"Wait... Growth? Like the comic? And it's got the same characters... -opens seperate tab with the comic- -gasp- IT'S ON FANFICTION?"
Franny Mika chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Very well-written; I love it! Besides from small grammatical mistakes (like two and too), a very well-structured story! And must be a relief that AC didn't effect the story too much, eh?

Keep it up!
tinkerheck chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
read this - wow - then ran and read the comic. really, REALLY, great. Please finish the comic. You should be proud of all this good work!
xandria chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
I loved this story! You got both their "voices" just right. I read everything in one go. Brilliant work!
emptyspace2015 chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
A great tale. thanks
yuffie and vincent fan forever chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
why did yuffie have to die and without vincent they shouldve died together. i really loved the story.
yuffie and vincent fan forever chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
you miss spelled lucrecia's name it L-u-c-r-e-c-i-a not lucretia but at least you tried great story by the way
Midnight Violinist chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
You potray Vincent's pain so vividly! Wonderful!
scottishfae chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, Growth, has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll (Video Games). Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Video Games Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame forum / index . php ? topic 997.0

Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Shadow-of-what chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I really enjoyed this, you've a talent for writing. Also made me smile when i was feeling more than a bit emo.

Shadow
The Levanter chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
You've done an excellent job with this piece; very well done.
chocoboburger chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
i finally read this and i have to say its one of my favs

Sincerly

Chocobo_Burger Aka MaestroDelphine
Kitsune Kit chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
That was an amazing story!
ItsTeotwawki chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I'm in the middle of reading the comic, and I like the fic just as much, if not better. Your writing style is awesome, and so is the story itself. I think that the reason FFVII inspires so much great fanfiction is that there's so many levels to explore... (I just wish that the newer FF games were like that)

Now I think I'm going to have to go and read through the comic again, so I can compare the two...

Anyway, great story in either format :)