Reviews for The Perfect Gift
anlmoon chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
so cute. great story!
sukarettimay chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THIS IS FANFUCKINGTASTIC HOLY CRAP FOAM OF JOY AND GOODNESS HOLY SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE I LOVE THE SUSPENSE AND THE WAY DEATH CHANGED HIM AND HOW- OH MY FUCKING DENDE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

Suka-chan
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh my! You just wrote what I always thought should how they've been in the future timeline! Bring him back with the dragon balls! :D yey!
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That was beautiful! It needs editing, but this story is worth the time. I always worried about Future Bulma more than anybody else on the show. It's one thing for Trunks to visit his AU family, but Bulma would only get to watch another Bulma with her man and see everything she missed. So Shenron can affect spirits from a different afterlife? In the regular afterlife, we only see one version of the characters, so each timeline must have its own that the dragons can affect. Where did the other Shenron go? If universes can be crossed supernaturally like this, it opens up a lot of possibilities for potential stories. They could wish Piccolo back to the AU and make new Dragon Balls. Obviously, there are many other universes where anything imaginable could be happening. Are there more Kais? Someone needs to ask King Kai how far the whole thing goes, theoretically. Physics supports it. We might have infinite numbers of ourselves right now.

Vegeta seemed pretty sure his other dead self's return would be a joyous thing for Future Bulma. In other stories, he gets revived and is still as ass. That's what I would have expected. Vegeta knew his other self would be happy and have experienced personal growth to the point where they'd be the same mentally and emotionally. His other self was nicer than him, somewhat, too. So did he just guess, or could he sense his other self somehow?

This reminds me about how people complain when Vegeta is OOC with Bulma. From the perpective of the show, nobody can really say that and be accurate, because we simply do not know what they're like when they're alone together, which is why their story is such an object of obsession with fans.

Your one-shot opens up so many possibilites that you could eventually have your own AU like some of the great & epic fanfics, such as those about the old Empire. I wouldn't really change anything, not any of the details, but you do need to edit this, for purposes of semantics. I loved it, anyway, though, and it could be something really special. Maybe it's not something you want to do, or maybe new DBZ fanfics have missed the "glory days", but I can tell you that it's experienced a resurgence in places like the Middle East and South America-developing nations that are just seeing it for the first time, which is both cute and exciting, so anything is possible! And now I'm in a really good mood, so thanks for that.
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I always wondered why it seemed no one wrote about this happening. Seemed weird that the thought of bringing Mirai Piccolo back to restore the Dragonballs in that time didn't cross Akira's mind. Nice oneshot :)
jessi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Excellent story!
BxVluv chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I LOVED THIS! I had been thinking about the idea of miair bulma not being alone! Great job!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
So cute!
MajinLover chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh Kami, that was so sad! I cried at the ending so much. That was so cute and sad. Love it (':
terracotta rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
awwwwwwww!
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
awww

heart wrenching! 3
101FrozenFire101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Awsome story, very well done and with sucha wonderdful ending... YOU ROCK!
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
OMGGGGG i am in love with this story :D
vratsababe chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Gah! So good! I loved the dragon in the cape... the idea was so incredibly adorable. :D I would have loved to have seen a little bit more interaction between chibi Trunks and Mirai Trunks but I can't be too picky. The story was incredibly well written and I enjoyed it a lot!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
oh that was precious! i always wanted that for Mirai Bulma. but since it was mentioned, you got my curiosity piqued. Would you consider writing more of this? or another one-shot or something of Vegeta in the afterlife? sounds like it would be a fun read :3
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »