Reviews for An Awkward Affair
Beth chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This was cute. I love how it's almost as though Isadora thought's are in couplet form :)
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is so good! Love it!
storm-dog chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I thought Miss Bass used the metric system.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw. :D
Kates Cousin chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Excellent Lemoney Snicket imitation. Good story too.
almostforever chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
You have done it again, you are a awesome fanfic writer. Mrs. Bass is a little like my math teacher, but they are all bacily the same anyway. Write more it can't end here. OH! Yes one more this good jop with the couplet, you are a great poet to.
nicoli-boli chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aww, sweet! I fel bad for Izzy right there. I think I had to do something like that once...GAH! What was it? *hits head* Dang, I can't remember what I had to write..ah well. I CAN rememeber it was very inhumane of my teacher though.
Bellatree chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aw...warm fuzzys! Seriously, that was cool!
alinktothepresent chapter 1 . 8/28/2005

Very fluffy! I love it!
Elphie Marky chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That was a good story.
Izzy Quagmire chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I like it. Very good. Well written. In fact, could be true. After all, L.S doesn't give us the details of what goes on in their class!

With All Due Respect,

I

"The World is Quiet Here"
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
aw, how fluffy
PoisonOakx chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Simply perfect. You did a great job writing it 'Snicket Style'. You always stay so true to the characters. You did Carmelita, Isadora, and Klaus PERFECTLY! I liked the part when Klaus erased his name and wrote 'Isadora'. Fluffy, but that's okay. A little fluff never hurt anyone, did it? Keep up the good work. "The world is quiet here."

~ Riley
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This is a wonderful story.