Reviews for For Love and Honor
Idle-Riddle chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I haven't read that far into WH yet, so I don't know how Sahide was in WH, but in here, he seems a lot like Kuroro Lucifer, the Dancho of Geneiryoudan.

Other than that, love the story and your style of writing and can't wait to read more.
NekoKaigara chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I hope very much that you don't end this fic like The Last Samurai. Please continue this and uhmm.. show signs of life soon? Wish you the best and I'm so happy to find someone on that's a fellow pinoi.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
ahh this is interesting! Update soon! how long is kurapika's hair? I love boys with long hair...well if they are feminine looking lol!
x chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I can't believe I chose to skip out on an amazing fic like this! I've been following your WH fic from quite a few years back,and can safely say that you are awesome at writing, especially for kuropika (3). You are a credit to the HxH fandom, I've never seen another fic from this manga series as good as you, and your stories are well written with captivating plots. Incidentally, I love how you described Kuroro's delirious state, it's almost like you've been through something like that before ...though hopefully not. It's really sad when an author abandons fics with such lovely storylines, so while it's insensitive to badger you to update (you're not obligated to, after all) I hope you don't give up on them *bricked*. I read on your LJ that you've changed your writing style and such, and am in a dilemma on how to go about updating. Just update, I think most won't mind since the story and elements are still good... though of course that's just the opinion of one retarded fan. Sorry for this long review, all the best!
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I read your stories with much delight, but I become utterly sad at the prospect of leaving such fine, imaginative peices just wittle away without completion...Both this and WH. I find it unlikely that you will hear my pleads to continue with this, but I pray to the whichever god that you may one day return to us and update.

You without a doubt in my mind own the HunterXHunter fanfiction domain. I have yet to read anyone who writes as brilliantly as you in this domain.

Much much love.

I noticed the reuse of Sahide XD. I laughed a bit, it might as well be your signature character.
Rixele chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I like it...
00ZeRo0 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
This fic is AMAZING! I really love it /
demonwolf98 chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
This story is cool! wish you would update soon!
Angelis023 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
okay...

this fic is great...

i like it a lot

but where r u? still in this life?

we miss u and miss ur fics

so hurry up and come back
bonbonpich chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
at first, i thought the story's kind of strange. but then it's getting really good! the idea of Gon, Killu, Leorio and Kurapika was together is so heart-warming. hope you continue soon, Kura guarding Kuro? Great!
Minkira chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
more please? you not comeplete fics are going to send me to an early grave TT
helein chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I liked your fic! pls update asap! it reallyis a good fic! especially since you're my fave author!-V
sympatheticassassin chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
I like it a lot! Please continue it. :)
Black Hikari chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Kurapika become Kuroro's bodyguard? *brain hones in on all kuropika possibilities* XD I love how Leorio how talks. The way you write is very... nice. *beats self up for shitty description* It is more or less devoid of grammer and spelling errors. The characters aren't so wildly OC. There is a nice combination of humor and seriousness. The story has dialouge and is fairly descriptive, but neither to the point of too much. ...And I must mention how evil you are. That was a cliffhanger! Teh suspense! _ Please update soon!
orenodake chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Public Examination for National Integrity and Service – sounded highly inappropriate when abbreviated.

For decency’s sake, people just called it the Placement Examinations.

Lol. A crack hidden amongst the story.

The Last Samurai is not really comes up as my favorite. But your story somehow is. I'll look forward to this one, too.