Reviews for Strawberry Kisses
Miesie-chan chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
LOVE this story

So cute

I'm so in love with this story it's very very cute D
Missy.In.Love chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
I love this story. I've read it three times. Twice here, once on dA.

Keep writing! d[w
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
aww! How adorable! I loved the story! Ou... I got a good idea, there should be a sequal lol, ya konw him in the crimson squad blah blah blah, Rikku in the Gullwings blah blah blah, them meeting up again after so long! ya know sumthing like that lol :) Anyways I really liked it verybootiful!
Kozly-Bear chapter 12 . 5/5/2007
wow amazingly great story! finished this in 2 days i couldnt stop reading :D
chinachinchilla chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
cool i like it
seelenspiel chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
wow so sweet

and no, you cant just finish with the next chapter;;

I need to know how they part. and how they feel when they meet again. and if theyre gonna stay together or need to solve problems between them ...

MeLiO chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
Wow! What a great story! I loved reading this! It was so good. You portrayed the characters perfectly and it was really well written! I'm going to check out your other fics soon cause they look just as great. So keep on writing, cause you're awesome! _

-MeLiO
AmayaSaria chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
I really liked this story! _ Good job!
Sienna Alexanderson chapter 12 . 7/18/2005
Absolutely cute story! Nicely written, too! I couldn't help but grin at the ending!
gooeycheese chapter 10 . 6/18/2005
KAWAI!
gooeycheese chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
OH! CLIFFY! DON"T LEAVE ME IN SUSPENSE IT"S SO HURTFUL!
gooeycheese chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
LoL! Someone's jealous! Hehe. Good job!
Decidedly Odd chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
That was so cute! I couldn't stop grining the entire time i was reading!
lula chapter 12 . 5/20/2005
hmm. you know, this fic is being posted at an msn group by someone named Rikku_63. i sure hope that's u and all because it would be a shame if someone is taking this fic and posting it on a group under her name. just to let u know
lennelovesshuyin chapter 12 . 5/14/2005
I can't believe Rikku would make a promise like not crying or being sad! I would cry until my eyes were bleeding if I were that close to someone! My hands kept stinging at the parts when they were all romantic and I dont know what it was! Great Story!