Reviews for What the East wind Brings
Regin chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
rubyred517 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
hey, what happened, I just came across your story, it's good. If you are still interested keep on writing. But, it doesn't seem like you will continue. Give us an author note so your fans will know if you will continue this story.
elladora lestrange chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
I really like legolas but he sort of deserved it
Winter Bean chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
well it is very very very very good please write more

~Al
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I do not ususally review the first chapter of a story but hell this is GREAT I love it already.
Anariel Brightsword chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Great story! Nice and creative, good writing as well. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Manwathiel chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Ah, I know how you feel. This semester is me, too. -_- Who ever invented education must DIE.

But I'm hanging with you all the way! ;) Just remember to take this chapter down after a while so the story doesn't get kicked off or something. I hope everything goes well! Ta!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
This seems good. PAMS
Marchwriter chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Loved it! Absolutely loved it!

~The Lady of Light~
Marchwriter chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
What an original find! So seldom do I find such a gem- and of the Haradrim too! This was a wonderful read, I wish you would continue!

~The Lady of Light~
Manwathiel chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Aaw, this is nice. Keep going!
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Very good first chapter! Very moving! So far I like Asano, and I like the history you're giving her and the cultural things that you're adding in...great job! I can't wait to read more!
MissDott chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
such a good chapter.

i cant wait until another one is up.

i hope it comes soon.
agave chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
This is great stuff! Creative and well-written.
Laivin chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
Great chapter, i loved the last scene, very philosophical, but not in a cliche way, cant wait to read future updates!

*elf hugs and kisses*