Reviews for Possession
I've read read this story several times and every time, it is amazong... please please please finish it?
Just doing my yearly checkup to see if this story has been updated. Still my favorite Inuyasha fan fiction ever! You are most talented. Please update and give this amazing story an ending soon!
klutz chapter 38 . 7/19
Hello there!

First i want to tell you that even though i'm not enjoying -kind of hentai- ff, this fic had traped me. And i just keep reading it on and on and on...and it before i knew it i already read it twice or trice!

And i can hold back tears at several chapter, and the last installment was...OMG so beautifully intense! I had to admit that for a while i get possessed (ha! is it spell it right?!)

So my dear friend, if you still reading reviews of your works, i hope this one will inspiring you to post next installment. I dare not to push you, coz for someone who can only engross myself into reading (not writing or produce any sort of story), i know that producing a good story is a hard hard hard work...

I hope everything runs well in your life and your family (_)...see you!

hug,
klutz
some.what.charming chapter 38 . 7/8
oh it's been so long since an update hurry I have been following this
story since day one.i hope it's finished before ...well any end date would due! it is to good a story to just be abandoned like it seems to have been. wheezambu where are you? Your fans miss your brilliant writing.
What a beautiful, heartbreaking story. Probably the best fic I've ever read. I need to know the ending!
Dear god. I can't even put my feelings for this story into words. It is beautiful, achingly sad, and perfect. I only hope it gets the ending it deserves. Please update, the suspense is killing me!
Wow, I remember reading this story last year and was just so blown away by how well it was written. This week I reread it, in love with your style of writing and understanding the plot a little better now that I'm older and not just reading the lemons (which are also fantastic btw). I do hope one day you finish the story, I will keep checking back and rereading.
Coquine chapter 38 . 4/5
Holy shitballs. A two day reading marathon of this fic has left me SHREDDED. I very sincerely hope that you can finish the last chapter(s) and help put me back together again!
This is obviously not the last chapter, where is the rest of the storyline? The climax? The battle ? What is the ending? Please finish, I've been hooked on this story for years only to come back and find it still at chapter 38?! Please finish.
MidnightRazorHeart chapter 19 . 3/25
This story is absolutely amazing and I am not even done with it. This story is written so well and it tears my heart out every chapter. You have done a fantastic job writing this piece and I can only hope to be as good a writer as you. You have not updated in a long time and I have not reached the last chapters yet, but I so hope that you will update. I only have huge amounts of positive praise for this work. If you are not a published author already, then you certainly could do so. This story is just... breath-takingly amazing. You do a fantastic job. I hope you are well and might consider updating it and completing the story. This has brought tears to my eyes and been so well done. I've stayed up late reading this far past my usual bed time just to know what happens and then I end up falling asleep while reading some time around 2 in the morning, only to have to reread some the next day. In the Inuyasha world, this is written so realistically and perfectly for each character and it truly feels as though this happened if Inuyasha used the jewel to become a demon. Amazing story.
Caroline chapter 38 . 3/20
I know it's been two years since an update, but I'm hoping for one. This beautiful story deserves and ending.
I have been reading this story since you first published it, and every year I come back to see if you've finished it. Inuyasha was my childhood and this story is the best fan fiction I've ever read. Please do the honour of finishing it and giving it an ending worthy of the marvelous storyline.
Rissa Katharine chapter 38 . 1/15
I started reading this story when I was in high school. I think I left off on chapter nineteen when it got too painful for me to read. Now that I'm older, this story triggers so many difficult memories for me, but I have to tell you how incredibly beautiful it is.

I wonder sometimes if a love like this one is even possible, even worth risking yourself for.
Eve chapter 38 . 1/1
Amazing story. I just founded a few days ago and I couldn't stop reading.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/22/2015
Dear god when I saw natsu I imeditly thought fairy tail.
3,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »