Reviews for Possession
Undeniably.His chapter 38 . 4/4
Hey Wheez.. i started reading this story when i was 15.. i am now 24.. i absolutely love this story. and since you have FINALLY updated... i had to re read it all over again and once again fell in love with it... the way you write is beautiful.. and i could only hope that you update asap.. and maybe with a very happy ending? just please update sooner rather then later... there's so many possibilities you could go with this.. and i am almost dieing to read what happens.. the other stories you have written are also very good.. but this is by far #1. update soon please!
Merlie chapter 38 . 3/27
I am so glad that you are starting to write again. I won't lie and say I had faith that you would. So many authors on here just abandon their stories completely so I was pleasantly surprised when I just happened to check this one and see you updated. Thanks for not giving up on this one and hope you update again soon.
chelsme chapter 38 . 3/26
I remember starting this story in 2006. How crazy is that? It's been a long time since I've been to this site and only randomly came across an email saying you'd updated the story. I was very pleasantly surprised. I do hope you get to finish the story. It feels a bit empty not knowing how it ends! Anyway I love your story.
alemery chapter 38 . 3/21
If I wasn't busy cleaning my email account our slowly of the story updates I might be tempted to go look for others like this just to see if they match up quality wise.
crazedfan213 chapter 38 . 3/21
Wow, another great chapter, been following this story for years now, checking back in every once in a while just to see if there is an update, and every update is worth the wait. Hopefully the next chapter will come sooner rather than later, but you will write it when you can write it. Can't wait!
scorpioprincess18 chapter 38 . 3/14
Aw he's adorable now! But will he get his memory back? Can't wait to find out, amazing chapter
Lilah66 chapter 38 . 3/9
I love your story please don't wait 4 years to update again!
ori-chan chapter 38 . 3/9
That was beautiful and totally worth the wait. Thank you for writing a chapter that is so sweet and touching that it brought me to tears. You are truly talented and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

*ori-chan*
LucDexam chapter 38 . 2/24
ohhhhhhhhhh...¡ hermoso *-* me encanta es tan kawai *w*
me enamore de tu fic y con ese beso , un suspiro de mi boca salio.
:3 actualiza pronto por favor..¡
Lin chapter 38 . 2/9
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw "January 19" lol I was like "nah, no way she came back" but you did! You are quite relentless! Haha, I just hope you get to finish this. I'm curious as to when inuyasha will go super-bad once again and how Kagome will be able to deal with that and with the remainder of the towns-people, and now the wolfs, after him too.
Thanks for coming back! :)
FashPashDiva chapter 38 . 2/8
Aww! The feels! This just makes my heart so happy. I love how no matter what state he is in, Kagome still holds the key to Inuyasha's heart. Even though he doesn't even remember their history all paths lead back to Kagome. So glad to see you're back! Keep at it. We'll still be here waiting for you!
JadeVine10 chapter 38 . 2/8
Hi, new reader here! I just finished reading all 38 chapters. the story is so beautiful please put a happy ending to it. :)
-jade
NikkiBC chapter 38 . 2/5
Beautiful...I'm so in awe that it's hard to give this piece of Literature the proper review that it deserves. Tragedy is something you write that is so convincing that I have literally cried actual tears for characters that are not only animated but fictional.

Also will Blush 3 be written in the future?
InuHanyo Jamie chapter 38 . 2/3
Ah! You updated! Let meh tell ya how much I love this story:

Your story is beast compared to others! It's the best thing I've read before. I love it so much that its crazy. I swear you are the greatest writer of all time! Very excited for the next update!

Loved it do so muches! _
LashBlast chapter 38 . 2/3
OMGERMAGODOHOHMYGODJOMIHDKDIKNSDFHSUHDKSDnkasjdhgw7ufhoijOOOOOOHHHmygooddo[siihf!1111 My jaw dropped when I saw this! I was so frantic to see you update and make another chapter, even with all of the waiting! I read this so carefully though, like it was some sort of secret spell (Haha) but anyways.. This was a good chapter! I think your progressing even more now, with Inuyasha being a bit less of a crazy youkai and more of a cute one (x3), and the rest of the characters.. I'm excited to see how Shiori's delivery is going to go for some reason! _ And I almost thought that Ginta and Hakakku were dead! xP But anyways I'm very curious to see how you'll be ending this.. (BTW this ending so per FINALLY THEY KISSED ASDFGHJKL;) But I just can't stand sad and painful endings! It won't be an awesome story if you don't end it with a bang.. P.S. when's Miroku showing up again...? :) Lol, jk.. (I'm also one of the thousands who's still on the last inch of my seat to see you update!) But anyways, I hope you have enough energy and motivation to do the next chapter! Good luck and I wish you the best! c:
3,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »