Reviews for Possession
kenzie.parish chapter 38 . 8h
I hope you know how much torment your fic has out me through in these last 24 hours that it took me to read it, and how much I loved every second of it.
I am so confused as to what happened to my baby's mind, and I'm hoping the next chapter you make (if you haven't given up this fic) has some of his perspective. Like some of the original Inuyasha lying just beneath the surface, fully aware but (I've dubbed it) baby animal Inuyasha at the forefront working his body on autopilot, with original Inuyasha battling the demons that possess him, keeping them at bay to the point that baby animal Inuyasha is ALL he can muster of himself to be there for Kagome and protect her.
Also, I just CAN'T shake the feeling that Inuyasha's human heart is entirely gone, more like it's hiding until the right moment. The moment that demon Inuyasha gives up, and HUMAN Inuyasha comes out of hiding and basically smacks his other half and reminds him what he's fighting for. He's fighting for himself. He's fighting for the friends he's lost. He's fighting for the friends he still has. He's fighting to atone for his sins. He's fighting for another chance. He's fighting for Kagome, and the future he wants with her. Because, in the words of the third movie, humans are the most greedy, selfish, and stubborn creatures in the world, and human Inuyasha sure as hell isn't going to give up now, not gonna let himself die after how far he's come to get here.
Anyway, totally loving this fic and hoping that you haven't abandoned it!
Much love and smushes,
Kenzie-chan~~~
The calling chapter 17 . 14h
This fic is great
I have been following this story for 9 years! I so wish she'd finish it or allow someone else to its like once a year updates now. I realize she has a life as well. but she sure seems to not mind dragging her heels and making her fans wait. I used to think it was for reviews but ive noticed many stopped reviewing. I used to think this story was DOA maybe im correct its hard to get into a story when you see it was started almost 9 years ago and was never finished. and appears to never be finished!
The plot for this story was truly well thought out and amazing. I really hope you can give us an ending for this story. At this point I'd be happy with just a summary of how you wanted everything to play out/end. Please finish this for all your loyal readers who've been waiting!
I think I'm just going to sob for the rest of forever. This story is genius. Please finish it.
maili719 chapter 38 . 7/14
EXCUSE ME. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR. I know you write this super twisted fanfic and it is fantastic. HOWEVER you are being cruel to your reviewers and loyal readers by not finishing this. You've been working on this for ten years. Don't give up at the final stretch. You've invested the time, see it through. Its a fantastic story.
I'm in here chapter 38 . 7/13
Please come back to this story! I'm sad you haven't updated it! You've been working on this for 10 years. It's such an amazing, raw, twisted fic. Us, reviewers, would be so grateful for you to come back. Even if you don't, thank you for writing such a story :)
But regardless, I want u back to writing lol
DizzyWizzle chapter 38 . 7/6
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Please please please update! I have reread this over and over again and my heart breaks to see it unfinished! PLEASE!
Jcdbunny chapter 38 . 7/4
Love how dark this love story is. I have literally reread it 3 times in the past week
whenever I look for something new to read on fanfic, I always search for those that are completed.
So last night I decided to start reading Inuyasha fics and saw this story. From reading the description I knew immediately that this would be a good read. And indeed it is. I stayed up till 4am and got 6 chapters down. And that was when I realized I forgot to check the status of the story, which is incomplete and has not been updated for more than a year. The first thing that went into my mind was:"What did I get myself into?!"
I'm not sure if I should continue reading anymore because the story is so well written and addicting, and if I finish all 38 chapters at once, I will probably have to wait for a long time to read the rest of the story. And since I'm already addicted to it after only 6 chapter, I will be really sad when I have no more to read.
This is probably the longest comment I have ever written on Fanfic. Anyway, I hope you never stop writing because you are really talented at it. And I know you will finish this story because it took you 10 years to build it.
Thank you for all your hard work. I'll patiently wait for your next update.
AJ chapter 38 . 7/2
PLEASE please update!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 38 . 6/30
Just read everything again and crying my eyes out! I love this story, forever and always!
Spo0kyCat chapter 38 . 6/13
OMG! This story is so captivating I couldn't stop reading it! I can't wait to read the rest.
Kae chapter 38 . 5/20
I have been following this story for 4 years perhaps? I've never left a comment before but you said leaving some feedback here kicks your ass into shape so I thought to give it a try. I absolutely love this book, I wish their was a way you could get it published. Granted, it's been maybe almost 6-8 years since I've actually watched Inuyasha (I'm 22). But for some reason these fan fiction still capture my attention dramatically between school and work.

Anyways 80% of stories on this site, I believe focus on the cuteness and "deep love" of the relationships between the characters, you're like literally the only one that exposes the very possible depravity of what happens when a young girl from the future falls for a non-human man from the feudal past. A "relationship" like that is not all rainbows, marshmallows and running into the sunset together. But it's the dirty, distasteful and just straight depressing truths of a situation like that give the story true meaning and authenticity. Your originality, is amazing and I thank you for the great moments your words have contributed to my overbearing and insanely difficult school work and overall life.

-K
bertabee chapter 38 . 5/16
Please tell me you didn't abandon this story. I only started reading it because I thought it was complete. Once I saw it took 10 years to get to chap 38. Its very interesting.
3,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »