Reviews for Possession
CatchAsCatchCan chapter 38 . 9/15
I looooove this story! One more chapter, you can do it! Does he return to normal? Evil? Die? Both of them die? I need to know! Thank you for being so dedicated as to returnyear after year!
Hatter1999 chapter 38 . 9/1
Please update this story is one of the best and i really would like to finish it. I know it has been around 4 years but i believe all of your dedicated fans have been waiting for it long enough myself included. I hope you can update soon so we can all have some closure in this amazing story.
angel rhythm chapter 38 . 6/14
its really good and update soon.
Amanda576 chapter 38 . 5/24
This is so good... I spent 3 days reading this.. stayed up all night and went to worked with no sleep. I'm exhausted and finally done... but I want more it's been years but I'm hoping you finish it for now I gotta use my imagination. Great story. And longest fanfiction I've ever read and loving it. 3
Autumn chapter 38 . 5/10
No way that's all there is. Nooo give me more
BuggyNess chapter 38 . 4/13
Wow, holy jeebus. Probably too much to hope for a last chapter after 4 years, but this story is amazing. *throws all my own fics out the window*
Cami chapter 38 . 3/30
I cant think in a end for this. Your story is so complete and i think this mark a before and after of all the stories that i read. You make an amazing work here during years
Stella chapter 1 . 3/13
Best, most heart wrenchingly wonderful thing I've read in a long time. Your writing is beautiful! Hope you continue/finish it soon!
“This story will have an ending” I am still waiting for this to come true. Please please please keep your word if 4 years ago! Still faithfully waiting.
TheCoriful chapter 38 . 3/7
ahhh, Wheez! I've reread this angsty masterpiece yet again, and the older I get, the more amazed I am. this is truly one of the best stories (I'm not saying fanfics on purpose) I've ever read. thank you so much for blessing us with this truly deep and meaningful story!
Beccaboo14 chapter 38 . 3/4
I'm dreaming about this story guys..the struggle is real! I'm normally a mirsan gal straight up, but man I can't shake this one.. come back to us! Lol (pretty please)
Beccaboo14 chapter 1 . 2/18
I started reading in middle school..unbelievable! It's been a few years but I'm holding hope that my review reaches you and you update soon!
BlahBlah135 chapter 38 . 11/28/2017
I can't count how many times I've reread this story. It's so gripping. I'm amazed at how easy it is to see the characters I love grow in this fic in a completely believable way. I've cried multiple times reading Kagome and Inuyasha's suffering. There's so much beauty in their pain! you are truly an artist, and I hope I'll read an ending to the story someday.
arawiguM chapter 38 . 10/25/2017
Phenomenal. This story is a jewel in a coal mine. Addictive, attention-grabbing, and overall a sensational read. If this was a book, I'd have bought it.
AP chapter 38 . 9/25/2017
Hello dearest Wheez, I seem to remember first reading this stunning, gripping, addictive prose of yours in college. I graduated in 2009 and it is now 2017. Haven't we suffered long enough? Please please please please please come back to us. Give us our last chapter and if not, at least put us out of our misery and tell us if it'll never come. Hugs and kisses and unsubtle nudges, AP
3,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »