Reviews for Possession
Please please please finish this story! It is absolutely amazing and I haven't been so heartbroken, put back together, and heartbroken again by a inukag fanfic EVER. I have to know how this ends please please!
Beautifully written, intricately woven story. I could not put it down. I'm sad that is isn't and may not be concluded but I understand how that goes sometimes!
Fantastic job, never stop writing.
I check this story a couple times a year for updates. I've followed it for the past 8 or so years. It still is, and likely always will be, my favorite fanfic. It makes my heart ache in the best way. It is so beautifully written. Still hoping for an ending to this story, and that you haven't given up on it.
I check in periodically on this story. Looking for updates on this fasinating story. Are you ever going to here I wonder?
Hope creativity still flows thru.
LUV_ANGEL (offline)
Lythix chapter 38 . 3/9
I was almost afraid this was the last chapter! And I was about to have a mini heart attack! Buuut then I went back and read the Authors Note. I want to say, I very much enjoyed this tale, although it became alarmingly dark at times and the terrifying depiction of Sango might give me nightmares...I'm glad I've persisted. Please update soon!
DemonGP chapter 38 . 3/6
Wow, that was wonderful. 9 years, that is dedication. Thank You.
coffeelovingfangirl chapter 38 . 3/5
Oh. My. God. This fic is amazing

Seriously. I know it's been a few years but I'm holding out and hoping you'll come back.
Drakkensdatter chapter 38 . 2/10
...
Damn.
This started out dark, almost dark enough to drag me down into the pit of depression, but then, like sunrise, it started to show hints of getting lighter and lighter until suddenly the sun burst over the horizon.
The journey, as the characters are dragged into emotional hell, only to claw their way back up and eventually head towards paradise is like a breath of clarity and perspective to my soul. The story, as truths are revealed and action progresses, captivates me and takes my breath away, much like Kagome and Inuyasha.
I am in love with this story.
This story is nothing short of amazing. YOU are amazing for sticking with it for so many years. I really hope you haven't given up on it and might possibly have an update soon?
sunshineisdelicious chapter 38 . 2/10
Ahhhhhhhh my heart! Oh, this is awesome, awesome and awful because I really just want everyone to calm down and talk it out. HA! Anyways, really well written. I love how everything is working out.
Sincerely Reader chapter 38 . 12/4/2016
Duuuuuude why u gotta do this to me.
Well, always waiting.
Nyos chapter 31 . 11/16/2016
Really enjoying this, but also frustrated by the misunderstandings! I know it's been a few years since you've updated, but I do hope that someday you'll finish this, it's a really amazing story!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/8/2016
I've read read this story several times and every time, it is amazong... please please please finish it?
Guest chapter 38 . 8/7/2016
Just doing my yearly checkup to see if this story has been updated. Still my favorite Inuyasha fan fiction ever! You are most talented. Please update and give this amazing story an ending soon!
klutz chapter 38 . 7/19/2016
Hello there!

First i want to tell you that even though i'm not enjoying -kind of hentai- ff, this fic had traped me. And i just keep reading it on and on and on...and it before i knew it i already read it twice or trice!

And i can hold back tears at several chapter, and the last installment was...OMG so beautifully intense! I had to admit that for a while i get possessed (ha! is it spell it right?!)

So my dear friend, if you still reading reviews of your works, i hope this one will inspiring you to post next installment. I dare not to push you, coz for someone who can only engross myself into reading (not writing or produce any sort of story), i know that producing a good story is a hard hard hard work...

I hope everything runs well in your life and your family (_)...see you!

hug,
klutz
some.what.charming chapter 38 . 7/8/2016
oh it's been so long since an update hurry I have been following this
story since day one.i hope it's finished before ...well any end date would due! it is to good a story to just be abandoned like it seems to have been. wheezambu where are you? Your fans miss your brilliant writing.
3,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »