Reviews for Possession
I have reread this story to many times to count. I can’t wait for the day you finally update it even tho it’s been 6-7 years I haven’t given up home. I wish you the best of luck and take care of yourself
jjune17 chapter 38 . 2/20
I read this for the first time almost a decade ago. In the time since it is Never left my mind. I have just finished reading it for a second time and I would like you to know that this fic is hands down the best and favourite of mine. if it wasn’t a fanfic, it would have been a novel.
Rae chapter 38 . 2/6
Are you ever going to continue and finish this? It’s awesome!
persequemini de lumine chapter 38 . 1/23
Ok honestly this has to be the best story I’ve read on FanFiction. Your writing style is phenomenal. Please please don’t leave us all hanging!
Amanda Hale chapter 38 . 1/16
I really hope you come back to finish I'm reading your story for the 4th time lol :p
weird joy chapter 38 . 1/12
It's amazing! I read this story twice, I hope you finish it, thank you for this story!
Banksdelivers chapter 38 . 12/5/2020
Im blow away by the character's depth and sadness. Even if you don't end up finishing this story, I'm happy that at least they found eachother again in the last chapter. Thank you so much for your beautiful writing.
complicatedmind chapter 38 . 11/16/2020
AHH I hope you finish this eventually it's so good!
chopocabra chapter 38 . 11/6/2020
Oh my God this was so freaking amazing
chopocabra chapter 37 . 11/6/2020
I love how you handled Kagome's character growth, it was so natural and beautiful to read
chopocabra chapter 36 . 11/6/2020
This is peak angst
chopocabra chapter 34 . 11/4/2020
I am forcing myself to put this down because otherwise I will be up till 4
chopocabra chapter 33 . 11/4/2020
I can't even begin to describe the rising dread I felt reading this chapter, kudos
chopocabra chapter 32 . 11/4/2020
I'm in awe at how intensely all of these emotions are portrayed, this is so raw and amazing
chopocabra chapter 31 . 11/4/2020
This is absolutely killing me
3,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »