Reviews for Possession
fatalxbeautee chapter 38 . 1/11/2015
This story is wonderful. My eyes have been glued to the scree from the very first chapter. InuYasha's redemption has been beautiful to read; just as distruction was grusome. And Kagome's growth from a women scorned to a woman accepting her goodness was so well executed.
I am so excited to see the completion of this story. I have a feeling that it will be a good one. It may not be one we want but I have faith that it will feel complete. Thank you so much for sharing this! You're a wonderful writer and you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character and giving everyone complexity and growth.
Lady-Sttar chapter 38 . 1/5/2015
You have no idea how many nights I have stayed up reading your story. I read it ages ago and had to re-read it since you updated. I can't really blame you for taking forever, I am doing the same with my fan fictions! Your story is great! Keep going! Can't wait to read more! (Even if it does take you a few more years, lol)
Guest chapter 38 . 12/29/2014
Hola! I've been hoping beyond hope that you'd find the time to finish what has been an amazing story! Don't forget us fans waiting in the wings
But really I just hope you are happy and healthy, and if you do t get around to fini sing this story and have truly enjoyed it! Peace and Love
OnionHater chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
You're quite the author.

Many of the other writers on this site tend to perfect the personalities to be, well, perfect, and at times can be quote annoying.

The usually snarky, foul-mouthed Inuyasha reduced to a soft, sweet, warm kind of fuzzy guy. Instead, you upped his game into something ferocious. Feral.

Kagome isn't that sweet and innocent girl we all know and now only once knew. She's sexy, suave, and sure of herself and her priorities.

Gj man
OnionHater chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Inuyasha is one hell of a DICKRAG. Gj man -3-
mayu05 chapter 38 . 10/15/2014
i love this story so much... that can't be the last chapter. .. it feels so incomplete.
Alexa chapter 38 . 10/13/2014
OMG! I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE DETERMINED TO FINISH THIS!
I just entered fanfiction, after YEARS (maybe 5) and looked this up! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!
Im just gonna read it all again!
Please, PLEASEEEEEE FINISH IT!
asdfghjklzxcvbnm chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
kagome is a bitch on this.. this story is a bit weird 2...
Rymth chapter 38 . 9/2/2014
Gahh, I was in middle. school. when I first started reading this impressive work of fanfiction. It's hard to believe the manga finished in 2008 already, and the anime in 2010. I was a moderately substantial fan of the show, but fanfiction really made me love the plot and the characters through the use of the ever-persistent 'what if?' that everyone's inner genius asks the world. It's because of stupendously talented writers like you that a tangential 'what-if?' storyline of an amazing series can be fleshed out into its own thematic journey with true depth.

Thank you for being so determined to finish Possession. I may be a completely different person than I was ten years ago, but my appreciation for this story remains unchanged.

In the meantime, good luck and best wishes!

- Rymth
crazyponygirl chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
One of my favorite stories of all time…

I can't WAIT to see what happens next! What a cliffhanger…only because it was so sweet does it make not want to throw a temper tantrum :)
Autumnvicky chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
Just read through the whole thing. You are a genius writer, I love this story! I hope with all my heart that you continue it.
Lisa chapter 38 . 8/29/2014
Hi,
I started reading your fantastic story in 2006 and loved it for years! Lost touch around 2011 and reread it now and still find it's the best I came across! And I read a lot :)
So please continue! I was so happy to see, that there was an update this year!
Thanks a lot for this great story!
Lisa
The Monday Child chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
This is absolutely lovely. I've been reading this over the past few days and I am utterly enchanted by this exceptionally well-written thing you've created. I sincerely hope you'll find your inspiration coming to you more frequently and that you update before I die of a broken heart caused by a lack of interesting fanfiction. Well done!
InuKaglover4life chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
PLEASE IF U CARE AT ALL FINISH THIS STORY. its so fantastic making me feel emotions few fanfics of its kind could do. I know your probably busy with your life and all but please please please finish this story because gosh i just need it in my life now.
crazyponygirl chapter 37 . 8/11/2014
ahhhh this story…squeezes the heart!
3,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »