Reviews for Possession
JadeVine10 chapter 38 . 2/8/2014
Hi, new reader here! I just finished reading all 38 chapters. the story is so beautiful please put a happy ending to it. :)
-jade
NikkiBC chapter 38 . 2/5/2014
Beautiful...I'm so in awe that it's hard to give this piece of Literature the proper review that it deserves. Tragedy is something you write that is so convincing that I have literally cried actual tears for characters that are not only animated but fictional.

Also will Blush 3 be written in the future?
ArtisticPleasures chapter 38 . 2/3/2014
Ah! You updated! Let meh tell ya how much I love this story:

Your story is beast compared to others! It's the best thing I've read before. I love it so much that its crazy. I swear you are the greatest writer of all time! Very excited for the next update!

Loved it do so muches! _
LashBlast chapter 38 . 2/3/2014
OMGERMAGODOHOHMYGODJOMIHDKDIKNSDFHSUHDKSDnkasjdhgw7ufhoijOOOOOOHHHmygooddo[siihf!1111 My jaw dropped when I saw this! I was so frantic to see you update and make another chapter, even with all of the waiting! I read this so carefully though, like it was some sort of secret spell (Haha) but anyways.. This was a good chapter! I think your progressing even more now, with Inuyasha being a bit less of a crazy youkai and more of a cute one (x3), and the rest of the characters.. I'm excited to see how Shiori's delivery is going to go for some reason! _ And I almost thought that Ginta and Hakakku were dead! xP But anyways I'm very curious to see how you'll be ending this.. (BTW this ending so per FINALLY THEY KISSED ASDFGHJKL;) But I just can't stand sad and painful endings! It won't be an awesome story if you don't end it with a bang.. P.S. when's Miroku showing up again...? :) Lol, jk.. (I'm also one of the thousands who's still on the last inch of my seat to see you update!) But anyways, I hope you have enough energy and motivation to do the next chapter! Good luck and I wish you the best! c:
Broken-Scarlet18 chapter 38 . 1/29/2014
Ive been with you on this story since the very beginning I can hardly believe its going to end and sadly at that soon. 3
jass jung chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
IM so happy to see this new chapter! I've followed this story from the beginning and I'm so happy to see where its going. I literally tell everyone about this story, even if they don't watch Inuyasha. Even if it takes another year to update, ill be rooting for you! Good luck
xtwistedpreistessxx chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
This is my favorite fanfic on here I love it! Please finish soon! :)
Beautifuly Intelligent Love chapter 38 . 1/25/2014
Great story! I hope you update soon I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Update .. Soon! (:
Daphneshaggydoo chapter 38 . 1/23/2014
Do you have any idea how happy I am to see a continuation to this story? If I remember correctly I was reading this almost since you started writing it so it's been quite a long time! So happy to see that you're willing to finish it! I was so enthralled reading that I ignored my schoolwork all flipping day! (You should be ashamed of yourself by the way) I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how the final results of this story pans out. GREAT JOB!
snowecat chapter 38 . 1/23/2014
It's wonderful to see you again! It's been so long that I'm going to need to re-read this whole story. Will you be updating Exterminator too? Hopefully Inuyasha still has enough instincts to hunt soon. Kagome's been through the wringer and she just can't catch a break, poor thing. Looking forward to more!
gabrielle015 chapter 38 . 1/22/2014
Tears almost left my eyes when I saw that you updated. I'm so happy!
PostBlueee chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
It has taken me 3 days to read this whole story! I just found it was capturing I love it. I cant wait till you update!
La Pisces chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
Oh my! Where has this story been all my life?! Thank you for such a beautiful albeit heart-wrenching story. I was almost moved to tears quite a few times.

I really hope you do finish it. Even if I found it 9 years after it's beginning, I love it just the same!
K.Lar chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
Pure masterpiece! When I first read this story, I had tears in my eyes. Beautiful and thrilling, and most of all - intense and tragic. Your story is truly mesmerizing, I've never read anything like that. I hope you'll finish this story soon.
Sincerely,

P.S: Hope there'll be a happy ending.
lovingseiyakou chapter 38 . 1/21/2014
Wow, I thought we'd never see the end to this fiction. :) I believe I've already told you this before, but when I started reading this story I was marvelled at both the plot and the flow in your writing. It's kind of magical, you know. Once again, you achieved an excellent result with this chapter. Going through the emotions you describe is how I've always imagined Inuyasha and Kagome. They certainly love each other and nobody nor nothing is ever gonna change that. They're gonna remain faithful to each other no matter what. After all, they're the ideal of true love, aren't they?
Thank you very much for your efforts. Really. I'll be looking forward to the last chapter!
3,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »