Reviews for Possession
chopocabra chapter 10 . 11/2/2020
Plot twist!
chopocabra chapter 7 . 11/2/2020
This is actually breaking my heart
chopocabra chapter 6 . 11/2/2020
Wow ok so Scott's a dick
chopocabra chapter 5 . 11/2/2020
I love how Kagome feels exactly like a more mature, hardened version of herself, like how did you do that? I'm in awe
chopocabra chapter 4 . 11/2/2020
I love how much of a hot mess Kagome is
chopocabra chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
You're breaking my heart!
chopocabra chapter 2 . 11/2/2020
This is such an incredible concept for a fic and you're executing it so well, like the lasting tension and pain is so palpable
chopocabra chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
That was an incredible start, I am so hooked!
BlueAstro chapter 38 . 10/27/2020
I've been following this story for years, and every now and then I'll check in to reread and hope for a new chapter. I hope you are still well. Thanks for contributing so much to the community for over 15 years!
spiderlile chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Love this fic soooooo much
Impressed chapter 38 . 9/22/2020
I hope you do come back to this someday. I found this story in the middle of chaos and it brought me such peace and happiness. Thank you for your time and creative prowess.
befree987 chapter 38 . 9/13/2020
I hope you are doing well... I had never wanted to start this story because I noticed it was unfinished but quarantine has brought me back here. Thank you for providing such a well developed story with authentic feelings and plot that I can escape to. I know it's been years but I truly do hope you will return one day to finish this masterpiece. Thank you.
cristine44 chapter 38 . 8/14/2020
Hey, don’t know what’s going on with you but hope you’re doing well. Just reviewing to let you know this story still has a special place in my, and I’m sure many other reviewers hearts.
Ann Peraltiago chapter 27 . 8/13/2020
I'm currently at chapter 27, and I don't even know if I can successfully put into words how amazing this story is. The plot is so exhilarating that I can't help wanting speed-read just to find out what comes next but I always restrain myself because it's written so beautifully that I have to savour every word.
Nelkul chapter 38 . 6/3/2020
This fic is the definition of bittersweet angst. It’s the darkest timeline. And it’s so, so good.
In my opinion, out of all of Takahashi’s work the Inuyasha story has such potential for evil and foul play, and this fic captures that and explores it to the extreme. The scariest part is that it’s all too believable. These characters and scenarios make sense in this world we love. Kagome’s growth (or de-growth some could argue) is painful but rewarding, but I never stop feeling this deep sense of foreboding. Just when you think you’re safe, you’re drowning again. I love happy endings, but in my mind this story can’t have one.
Thank you for writing and for sharing 3