Reviews for Worth
ahtogrigajfionsk chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Why the firetruck doesn't this have more reviews?

I love this fic. Your characterization is the most amazing thing, and your writing is effortless to read. Small bits of spelling here and there, but overall, fantastic.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I really liked when Naruto taught Miho and later when you revealed that Sakura's hair is shorter! Interesting.
sadbird chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
That was so CUTE! Aaaaaaaaw *sighs* for a second here, i thought it was only a sasunaru fiction but i was so happy when Sakura was included. lovely story! had fun reading! it was heartbreaking and beautiful!
xxnarufanxx chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
great story!

love it
tcl7189 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Nice..
Katseng chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Every time I read this story, it makes me happy.

: )

Thank you for sharing.

Kat
song six chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Aww, this is a very good fic even though it's old.

Because we all all know now that of coarse Sakura is stronger and that Sasuke and Orochimaru...well...and that Akatsuki, oh those basturds and what they did. And how Naruto and the code and the training..

Anyways! I'm liking this fanfic.

song six chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Wow, very intense chapter. Especially the part in the end between Sasuke and Sakura. This was pretty good.

song six chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Sasuke doesn't deserve a hearing the basturd!

I really liked this chapter. I love all interactions Naruto has with his students by the way. Although it's too bad he isn't Hokage.

Keep on writing and I'll keep on reviewing.
song six chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Amazing storyline idea. They may be similar ones but this could be one of the few fanfics that is actually very well written.

But my guessing since this is old there will most definitely be different...er, 'mistakes' that aren't really mistakes but from lack of knowing what happens in the future because no one is psychic far as I can tell!

Good story!

song six chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Even though this is a pretty old fanfic it's very good!

I really like this style of writing. I adore the students interaction with Naruto, but it's very sad how Naruto would turn down the position as Hokage! Wow!

Anyways Great Fic!

fabulous fabulous fabulous

you are completely amazing

I LOVE YOU!
Naniwoiutennen chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
MAN! This was brilliant... I'm laughing so hard that I fell onto the floor, I can barely breath. I love it so much.

-Kaiya
Itallia chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
Aw, I thought you might wrap up with something about the kids realizing that Naruto was the dreamer or something-but I suppose you already concluded Naruto's revived hope part. Oh well, still would have been nice to see.