Reviews for Ape Lust
subchan chapter 5 . 2/16
This story is awesome and i really want to see what you come up with next. i'd really liked how he only does things once he sort of shuts off the emotional feel about them. great writing and i hope one day you come back to this story and finish it.
onepiecefreec chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I beg of you, please continue this fic! I just absolutly love it and your writing style for Jess is very different and interesting.

I so want to see Jess go to Chilton, I'd love to see the reaction of everybody in the diner when he walks out in the uniform! That'd be hilarious (assuming they don't alrealy know, with Miss patty and Babette, you never can be sure lol)

Please please please don't give up on this story, I'd just love to see more!
watergurl123 chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Absolutely amazing story, shame it was never finished [ But oh well, happy for what is written ].
smartbookworm chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
Great story. very interesting. keep writing.
sesquipedality chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
neat.
emeraldlily06 chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
This story is really good. I love the way you write characters, especially Jess. The chapters are a really good length too. Update soon.
Selenology chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
I'm really late coming into the GGirls fandom, and stepping up the Rory/Jess bandwagon, but I'm here all the same. This story started so wonderful; it is a very creative AU, and very satisfying for a Jess-fan who always felt he had a lot of potential. The writing and characterisation are both very solid, and I would have loved to see more. I realise it's a long shot, but if you have any inclination to post again, please do! I was so looking forward to seeing Jess go to Chilton, the possibilities are endless! I love how you write Jess, how he can't acknowledge his goodwill but makes it happen anyway, how he can't stand to live up to popential for fear of failing, but managing it as long as he pretends he doesn't care: I really want him to succeed and rise above it. I'm favouriting this just in case you do update. Thanks for sharing anyway!
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
UPDATE SOON! LOVING IT
cmtaylor531 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Aw im sad you never finished this story! It was really cute and i was intrigued!
Renege chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
Okay then.

I love you for writing this.

I curse you for having not updated in a year. I have lost muse for some of my own fics, and know how that is. However, if you ever regain your muse, know that there is a legion of fans, ready and waiting for another chapter of my favorite fic.

Kara
Opy chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Hey, you should come back and update this story-It was going really good, I liked it!
Dione Robertson chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
...very impressive. Love your recalling to detail. Hope that this story has not gone to "Being Right Is Overated" land. I became a GG fan Feb of 2005 when I happend to watch a season 2 Jess. While I have pimped Buffy (Spike rules!), Dark Angel, and Farscape FF, I love reading FF for a show taht is still on the air.

Your story is the best I have read in taking past details and giving it a Jess spin. LOVE that he does not want show anything beyond what people want. Praying that Jess will get to the point (within Chilton?) that being (truly) hiself ain't overated and hang the rest in 'who cares' ville.

Will finsh above a later date...will also keep looking!
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
I must say, the title of this story kind of threw me off a bit, which led to my avoidance of the story. Now that I have read these five utterly amazing chapters, I regret not having read this earlier!

Your portrayal of all of the characters, especially Jess, is uncanny! I love how you integrated Jess into Season one events. The list that Rory made and Jess edited, and the exchange surrounding it was so hilarious! I like how you incorporated certain character's thoughts and feelings into the main events happening.

One thing, no two things I have an issue with are:

1. Although I have documented proof of my hatred of Dean, I felt as if the break-up exchange should have been longer, or more in detail of what Dean was thinking, feeling, etc. Otherwise, it was a great scene.

2. YOU NEED TO UPDATE! ASAP, DARLIN'! lol.

Great Job!

-Mariah
L.M. Nelson chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
I hope you find the time to update because I LOVE this story. Its going on my favorites list. Hope to see more.

Newtie
stella maynard chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
Wow, this story is really good and interesting. I like the idea of Jess going to Chilton and it's funny to imagine him at the ball. I can just see him hiding in a corner, reading. I also like your titles. I saw on your livejournal the explanations. I love Mad Gab! The chapters were harder; this one and chapter 2 took me a while. But very creative. I hope you feel like updating soon.