Reviews for Plague of the Faithless
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ooh I love your writing style. This fic is quite a different perspective on what the relationship between Sesshoumaru's mother and father was like :)
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Sesshy!Mom x Menoumaru?

Well that was interesting.
The Kaizeress Not Logged In chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Here I am once again to bug you about how brilliant you are and lovely your stories are. I adore Sesshmom/Inupapa fics and this is defintely in the top 5. I wrote one but mine seems so weak compared to this. _ Keep up the good work. Love your site btw.
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
YAY!I loved it!
AubreyWitch chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I like it. I love the first paragraph.
Ana-chan .Yomi no Miko chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Very interesting fic. _ For me, it's the most "realistic" view on Sess' mom so far.
sesslover101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
geart story awesome ! #$%

seslover101
AnimeFreak chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Interesting indeed.

good story.

~AnimFreak~
wellduh chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Absolutely love the theories and implications. Great writing!
Qem chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I thought it was a beautifully written sweet little story. Though a dark edge throughout, keeping me hooked to see where the line between sweet and darkness merge.

I definetly enjoyed this story, and I hope you update! I would love to be able to see how this story fill out!
sandalwoods chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
You make Inuyasha fanfiction worth it.
Wheezambu chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I loved this. Inu-papa/Sess-mama are a personal favorite of mine. And this was just beautiful.
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
It takes a lot to make a story unique in this fandom nowadays.

It takes even more to then make it an enjoyable fic.

You have accomplished both masterfully, and I offer my humble praise.

I am in love with this story. Period. And I would also love to see what happens next-this fic deserves more than just my review. I hope you get more. Please update soon-I'll be waiting.

*adds to favorite stories and author alert*

jaa~