Reviews for Tell Her
blackhawk68 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Oh wow, this story is greatness, though I'm pretty sure you already know that. Though i already put it in my favs, i got bored and desided to read it again! Lol.

I have to say that my favorite part was:

"And meanwhile, the Exile’s thoughts were on the man she left behind. His eyes, his shaggy hair, the way he would always drop everything to play pazaak with her.

Sixteen, oh, I’ve got a plus/minus four card. Excellent. Hmm. Twelve. Sixteen. Eighteen. Okay, a plus one ca—damn you Atton! You and your plus three."

Hehehehehehehehehehehe makes me laugh every time! XD
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
aw.
Flynne7 chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
O... Pretty. please write more. This is really good!
Julia chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Hey, I'm glad someone's finally starting to continue the story at the end of KotOR II. It's my absolute FAVORITE game. I love your first two chapters. You capture the characters personalities really well. The dialog is great and true, especially with Atton. I'd say that you should continue, because you're doing great.

Also, in the end of the game, I don't know if you figured this out or not, but I think T3 had a message from Bastila to Revan. I saw a picture of it on a site, but I myself haven't been able to convince T3 to let me poke around his memory core. It's just an idea, but maybe T3 could reveal an old holo of Revan or something.

Anyway, you're doing awesome, and I love the drink comment Carth gives at the end of chapter 1.
FeeldaForce chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
OMG! I loved it! U should write more! Cant wait for more!
General Doran Trodier chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Awesome story so far. I beat the second KOTOR, but I never beat the first one, so I don't know all the details. But details or no, this sounds like a very interesting story.

Keep it up!
Glass Mermaid chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I greatly enjoy this story, and would love to submit it to my C2 archive, but its catagorized under Movie/Star Wars rather then game. Is there any chance you could resubmit it under game? I'm sure a lot of people have missed out on this fantastic story because of this.
Aurelius chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
I take it from the lack of updates since january that you've stopped writing? Pity, I really did like this story. It's what I've been looking for ever since I finished the Light Side of KotOR 2. I hope I'm wrong and that you are only merely busy or taking a break for I would truly love it if you continued. I'll still check back once in a while to see if you have.

P.S Bemused actually means confused or deep in thought. A lot of people tend to mistake it for amused.
sleepy seed chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Ooh, ooh! It's very gratifying to read the characters' thoughts expanded and studied in more detail. I quiver in anticipation of the next chapter. :D
LeifofRohan3891 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
This is good. Update soon!
Roach4Life chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
MORE!
lala land chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Oh...This story tells about the Exile and Reven, not many have gone to that area of the story, I like what I see, Please continue soon!
Ozziegrl chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
I love your story. Very moving. Can't wait to see more of it.
Thylja chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
who would want to be a jedi if denied the very things that make a life worth living? you point that sadness very well and still there's so much hope in what you write. it's beautiful and emotional, so please keep on writing!

best wishes, thylja :)
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I like this. I like this a lot. I would be so happy if you would update! I'm putting you onto my author alert list just for the heck of it in hopes that you will continue.