Reviews for Short, scary campfires stories
sheila morales chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
omg this was a really good story. the first one was creepy but after reading the second one my heart is still pounding very hard D: good job :)
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
-grinning face off- Oh, shit... O.o Damn, I got shivers running down my spine~! D
jana chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
now tht waz so gud

do more
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 1/27/2008

I loved the second one!
kind flame ignited chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I loved it and I narrated it to all my friends and they were freaked out too!
skylar chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Col write more my dear friend _-
dqdwd chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
it really sucked fu
jed-di chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
the first one was really cool. i wish you could finish it
Domi Li chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Awesome! I heard the first one before. The second one had me freaked at the end! Keep it up, man, they're great!
CUTIE1234 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
the second story was scarier then the first one. plz! keep writing them down their awesome. keep up the good work!
Sugary Snicket chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
PhantomTeen26 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Those stories were great! Both really scary. Did you think them up yourself? Lol, stupid question. I hape you write more they're were both really good.
mrs.ronweasleyy chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
OMG! the last one was so freaky i had to control myself or i would have screamed! omg that was so scary...

but good job! kep up da good work, i want more!
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hello! Nice camp fire stories you got here. Write more if you have any. The rest of story number one is that a maniac is under the bed. The same maniac who killed her dog and the same one who steals your socks from the laundry. But in the book i read that story in the girl was young, like 18 or 20 or something. The seconds story freaked me out. Curse my imagination... When i read the part that said her eye was red i jumped a little because the picture sort of popped up in my mind's eye. If i had been eating at the time i probably would've choked a little. I'll put you in my author alert list in case you update, since this my first time in the goosebumps section, and i'm not that likely to come back again.
Abbie chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
OH. Excellent! Your had the best ending too. Even R.L. Stine can't create a story even remotly as good as that. Please keep writing your stories r so good.