Reviews for Out of the Blue
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
If you have to know one thing about me, it's that I am fantastic at connecting the dots.

All the clues make perfect sense!

Eliza DE MORT, powerful pure-blood family, not liking her father, being British...

VolDEMORT, powerful pure-blood, British...
pottermania bis chapter 31 . 12/28/2012
This is the end of their school day. It was a beautiful ride so thank you. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
pottermania bis chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
I'm glad lif is good for them; they deserve happiness before the war and the heartbreaks of it
pottermania bis chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Wortmail is digusting and I really wonder how the three others boys who are smart and good looking can be friends with him. And he is such a coward!
pottermania bis chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Buffy with caffeine is a disaster but a hilarious disaster. I'm glad Buffy and Remus made up
pottermania bis chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Buffy and Moony staring contest was funny. His mate? Very interesting. I wonder if Buffy will stay in this world withh Remus, they will make a cute couple but it will be a heartbreak if they never see each other again in the future.
pottermania bis chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Remus is kind of an ass with Buffy. And the rumor mill was interesting, a trio drama with a rabbit; kind of confusing. I hope Buffy and Remus will get together eventually
pottermania bis chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Buffy with the Marauders in another world will be interesting. And she seems quite taken by Moony. It is quite a good start
maxthehobbit chapter 31 . 2/20/2012
Well this started out a little slow, but got better in the chapters after 10-11. I really liked the jokes the marauders did, the turkey one was great. The Valentine's Day segment was also good. Looking forward to the next story in the series seeing as how it will probably have some action and hopefully a little more Buffy.

Thanks for posting.
maxthehobbit chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Hmm you shouldn't be thanking your Beta because they obviously didn't read the story or correct any errors. I stopped counting a few chapters ago when I got to 200. There must have been at least 100 times when you forgot to use the space key ... it's the ones that keep words seperated. Fortunately most of the errors do not screw up the meaning of the story which is quite good, but not very original, seems I've read a dozen stories where Buffy falls in love with some ditz from harry potter books.
Shaybo27 chapter 31 . 10/11/2011
... Loved it! Going to read the continuation right now ;D Great, great job! -)
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Sorry, I do get a bit annoyed by things that are not right, so please ignore me if you want to, but may I point out that Scotland is not part of England as they are two seperate countries. Scotland is actually part of Great Britain. Thought I might just say that. Sorry. Please feel free to disregard this.
FanfictionReaderandWriterFan chapter 31 . 1/5/2011
This is a great story I loved it from the beginning to the end. I plan on reading the continuation. I just hope you can write more stories like this parts of it had me laughing until my sides hurt. This is a good thing in this case so please continue to write good stories like this.
Petitpoivronquicourt chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
"That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo"

Hey! I just realised. That's what the buffybot said in the sixth season, right?
Mordanyes chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
Awesome story! I'm off to read the sequel now! Great job! I'm loving this series!