Reviews for Without Him
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
This story is fantastic really liked it a lot
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 32 . 9/14/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story.
Chitsiez chapter 32 . 7/10/2011
Ok. First, yes I know it's a just a story. BUT Fuck poor Letty. Reading this, honestly I think my heart broke too. It brought me to tears several times. Losing both babies. Shit, no mother should ever have to go through that. I'm hoping I never have to. I liked how this ended, she found herself, and went and got her man. I'm about to start your sequel, so I'll see how that is. But wow. Thank you very much for writing an amazing, yet heart-wrenching story. I loved it. It's very much in my top 10 faves.

-Chitsiez-
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 32 . 5/18/2011
In this vast sea of stories on , there are some stories that make you cringe or worse yet make the reader want to curl up in a ball and cry. Most of the stories on thsi website are good, but these stories really do not vary from one another. Then there are those stories that make you stop and take the time to really read them, these stories are the ones that the reader remembers long after they have been read. These stories are few and far between, but when they are stumbled across the reader takes notice. Your story is one of them that falls in the last group, in the style of one of my bad habits iI read the first and last chapter then I quit thinking that I would not like it. I could not get this story out of my head and so I went back and read the entire thing, and I loved it. This is one story I will be coming back to read again, and again, and again. The story was well rounded and it keeps the reader engaged. That said I did notice that there were a few errors in grammer. I am not saying this as a negative reflection on your writing but I know what perfectionists writers can be so I would suggest getting a beta reader to look over your stuff before you post it. Even if you only do this for peace of mind I know from experience that it helps immensely. This story was amazing and so is what you have published of the sequel. I hope that you continue with it, I look forward to reading whatever else you are willing to post. Great Job.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 32 . 5/25/2010
this was great really liked it alot.
jbpiggy chapter 32 . 9/30/2008
I like your style of writing. Thank you for posting this, xJx
DropDeadRomantic chapter 32 . 9/10/2008
OMG! There finally together! I loved it!
smartbookworm chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Great, Great story. naybe do a seqel. good story.
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 32 . 7/11/2007
OMG such a fantastic story... i hope u do a sequel or soemthing pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
PaulWalkerLover chapter 32 . 5/19/2007
Oh My Gosh! I Absolutely Loved Your Story! It Was Fantastic!
Cat chapter 32 . 5/6/2007
i loved that story! ive never read a letty/brian fic before, but i found it interesting and it was damn good! although i did find it a bit painful for dom to be such a dick head, but it happens. and at the end, what happened? did B just pick up his stuff and move to LA, or her to miami? but i loved it and it was well written! so keep writting woman! haha! and thanks for the entertainment!
Vinces-Girl chapter 32 . 5/2/2007
OMG! I was crying throughout the whole chapter! I loved this story! I Hope you have a sequel!
TFaTFreak207 chapter 32 . 5/2/2007
i loved this story. i started reading it long ago but there weren't anymore chapters and i was pretty bummed about it. but i'm glad it finished it. it was awesome. continue writing please!

-Kita
TnTornado chapter 32 . 5/2/2007
Just read the whole story again, and I love the whole thing except for the last chapter.

I have a hard time believing Letty would just not contact Brian for 2 years if she loved him that much, and that just like that they were back together.

Oh well, regardless of that you did a really good job - hope you write about these characters more.

TnTornado
Ringles chapter 32 . 5/1/2007
This is the first time I've reviewed a story for about a year and half - and all I can say i utiful.

A gorgeous story )