Reviews for Ugly
Mystyrious Writer chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved it. Really really amazing, sooo good. Brovo brovo. And no I am not mocking you I truly loved it.
XxMarisaMayhemxX chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
plz update
Psycho-Miko22 chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
cut chappy serves that wolf ass right i hate kougas guts and go ichi and one more thing GO FLUFF BUTT i like that name nice story update soon
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
cute story
heavens lil cherry chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
i hate Kouga so it's ok with me, but Inuyasha's goin to kill him for what he did to his sister (and her being her lil sis give's him even more of a protective thingy over her! :-P ) but i luv ur sotry so far and hope that u update soon! (and when does the Inuyasha and Kagome fluff come in, it's mostly been about the other people so far that's the only reason i ask!
InuyashaForever14 chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
Hey! this is an awsome and totally hilarious fic! you should write more ya know? I read this a while ago and didn't feel like reviewing but now i am because i really want you to update soon! Anyways keep up the good work!

Virginia C.

InuyashaForever14
sangi chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
I really like this story, and I don't know if you are continuing it, but I really hope you do, so UpDaTe SoOn!
Kuramaslover chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
AW! That is so sweet! Kouga must DIE! !(Returns to throwing darts at a poster of the EBWSK aka Evil Bitch Whore Slut Kikyou) Please reade my story if you get the chance. I'm desperate for reviews and contest ideas.
Revelati0n chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
Nice story update soon. oh yeah 1 yen is about 1 cent so three$ would be 300 yen.
a-hidden-shadow chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
lol luv the sn names! and ichi saved her thats so sweet lol i'm happy our spring breake just started update soon-shadow
dream-air chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
update soon ok
a-hidden-shadow chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
hey u updated! yay! i finally get the title i'm so slow ok update soon-shadow
XxDark-Corner-ThinkerxX chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
the fluff butt thing is funny
blondevil chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
nice. way funny too. fluff butt! nice nickname. update soon!
Vermillion Lies chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
way funny man

continue s'il vous plait!