Reviews for Someday
Yadda Wadda BaddaBoom chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
great job! I loved this cartoon when it was on. A shame that it was canceled and they never finished the quest in the storyline. You did a great job here with the characters as well. :-)
Keith Thornton chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
I love this story I think you did a great job whiting it. It look like you can more to this. So will you be to this story or are you dean whit it. Thank you and be well by
die Pretty chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Um.. I enjoyed this story and was wondering; does P.o.t.d.w still show on t.v.? If it does, what station and time?
EEQ chapter 3 . 2/24/2002
aww this was great! I miss this show so much!
Zippy chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Zipitty-doo-da zippity-aye, my-o-my what a wonderful day...
Caldera chapter 3 . 5/13/2001
This is very well written. Good job!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 4/20/2001
I really enjoyed this story. I have no idea how accurate it is to the show since I never got to see how/if it ended, but this seemed to work well. :)
SOMEONE FULL OF KEWL BEANS chapter 3 . 4/10/2001
I LIKE! REALLY KEWL BEANS TOTALLY KEWL
Andorus chapter 3 . 4/2/2001
Aww... :o) I know you're going to kill me for pointing out something else wrong, but in the middle, you went into 1st-person for about 1 sentence, from Tula's viewpoint, right after she saw Ren awake. Sorry! I'm just so used to commenting at Elfwood and leaving real critiques of the art there that it's habitual now. ;o) It's a sweet story, though!
liz chapter 3 . 3/27/2001
This story was s sad that I couldn't take my eyes off of it.I had to find out what happened in the end and that's when I knew I wouldn't cry.
nexus chapter 2 . 3/19/2001
Please continue writting this story, it is good so far and I would like to see what happened to Ren,

ShadowEternal chapter 2 . 3/11/2001
OOooOOooOOoOoO! Nice job, DL! This is fascinating stuff ya got here! Shadow says hi.
ShadowEternal chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
TULA! hehe. I couldn't have expected any less from Dawning Light, and I shall continue to read on! Shadow says hi. Shadow will begin his "Grease" fanfic very very soon, so look for it everyone! Oh, and also, if you get a chance, read some KoRn fanfics, some of those things are just plain funny and screwed up!
Andorus chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Awww... *sniffle* :o) Is the sequel going to be a songfic, too? (There IS going to be a sequel, right?)
InfamousB chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Holy Smeg! And I thought I was the only person who actually liked this show. Thank you for the fic. :)