Reviews for Into the Night
Poor Misto... Tugger's a sweet heart here, though. *giggle* _
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Nice ending. Nice story.
aier of mirkwood chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
sry. Too lazy to log in. Great job. LOVE misto angst.
skyline angel chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Aaw... how nice... sequel, please? _~ Slash, maybe... (sorry, I'm a slash person...)

Great story! I think you wrote it really well. Misto's actions here show his deeper emotions... great job!
bompalynx chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was an odd one. Totally random. But it kinda reflected the thoughts of any troubled teen. :)
Nabooru chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aw, everything was so dark and terrible; I'm glad it all worked out happily in the end. Misto doesn't deserve that kind of angst.
Lozzypop chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Aww, poor Misto, and yay for Tugger, bringing him back. This was very angsty, I like it. Nothing wrong with torturing the characters as long as there's a happy ending. Good work.
Mystitat chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Oh! So good! (of course, I usually think anything starring my lovable tuxedo is good, but this is really good!) Very angsty, but it had a happy ending. That's cool. Though I thought it was a little sad that Misto didn't turn out to be as strong as he thought he was ::pout:: But tis very good, tis!
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Aw, that was so sweet... And I'm so dizzy. (2 liters of pop, disco ball, strobe light, loud music, pizza, sugar, and Shrek 2 - you do the math). Poor Mistofelees, letting his imagination run wild on him; kind of. If it t'wasn't 2:30 in the morning right now you'd be able to get more out of me; mind you. Since you can't thouhg - I'm loving this and have one heck of a New Years
Attila the Conqueror chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This was so sad...but I'm glad it had a happy ending. *sniffle* Pulls on the heart, Chi. Wonderful job. I hope you win!
Lyrange chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Nice one! Misto thoughts were very well described and Tugger is so nice! I liked it very much ;)