Reviews for The Thoughts Behind the Smile
StargazerSarah chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
i have waited for this poem for a long time. I have often thought of BB as under rated, just because he tries to laugh things off. people tend to dismiss his character as the comic relief, but here you have explored the deeper thoughts of a thought-to-be-shallow character. Really original and thought provoking. You are a wonderful author.

-StargazerSarah
B. J chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That was really good. You're really talented. I can't write poetry very well. I could write an awesome story, though. Okay, back on topic. I agree that Beast Boy doesn't get alot of attention. He's hilarious, though. Nice poem, keep up the good work.
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Absolutely this is in character! Hello...'Beast Within,' anyone? Good job, as usual. Nice to find yet another poet of note here! Yeah, yeah-I know I'm almost gushing...almost. Can't completely blow my rep... Booyahs! Vin
despyrit chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
des: AW! This poem is so good! It's really well-writen! I sometimes really think all this about BeastBoy. (hugs him)

BB: HEY! LET ME GO!

Cy: (sweatdrops)

des: Anyway, I love the poem! Keep up the good work!

Cy: Will you stop reading other people's stuff and get back to work on your own?

des: (still clinging to BB) Hm...No. I'm too lazy.

BB/Cy: (sweatdrop)

BB:...Will you at least let me go?

des: Oh! Sorry! (sweatdrops, lets go) Hehe...(to Change-of-Heart2) Again, keep up the good work! Love the poem!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Excellent poem. Beast Boy doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's a much more complicated character than many people make him out to be. Anyway, keep up the nice work!
Flying Star too lazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That wasn't OOC at all. It's an interesting dark

side to Beastboy that many would consider. I, for

one, truely enjoyed it. Keep on writing. _
Protagonist Hiro chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A beautiful poem, yet again. Here is something deserving of BB...My favourite Titan and such a great guy. Nothing angers me more than someone who is so closed minded as to dismiss people like BB- moreover, BB himself- as mere fools. If everyone was how they appeared to be, I would've lost faith in this world a long time before now.

Your writing style is excellent, and the rhyme scheme is v. strong, a tricky thing to accomplish in poetry. Hats off to you, and hats off to BB. As always, reading you has been a pleasure.
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Great! (Though I already said so on R&b Shippers XD
BlackWolf4830 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Poor BB! Man, someone should review this!