Reviews for Happy New Year Raven
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
And that's the end? No kidding after moments like that!
And by the way, the story is quite wonderful. I truly enjoy it.
I hope I made your day! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Aww. )
ladybrin chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
wow- this was very nice I enjoyed it- and oh yeah i love all the pairing but esp. Bb and rae
willotaku9000 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Very nice
sjorsie chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
hey, its me again...yeah...i responded on my spellbound ending too...reading all your there gonna be a next chapter in this or not?cuzz it doesent say finished
Little Miss Juliet chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
ARGH! I've become addicted/obsessed with BBRae! AH! (runs around in circles like they did in the old cartoons) (still sreaming and running around in circles) Heart it!
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
ravengal chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Aw! More fluff! I love RobxStar, BBxRae and CyxBee. _ They're my favourite couples and anything else can burn in the fiery depths of he- Oopsie! Lol. My apologies if I've offending anybody with this review. Hehe.

Great fic. Sayonara x
Missing a Member chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
i love it! especially da sparky comment. i love how bee calls him sparky! i mean its so obvios! wake up and smell the carmel decaf w/ french vanilla and 2 creams ('s my favorite) ppl!
Digital98 chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
It is good!
rurouni007 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
NICE! I was thinking about posting my New Year's fan fic but decided against it... but your amazing fan fic forced me to get off my lazy butt! XD WONDERFUL!
Draconis Lupi chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Wo! Teh fluffyishness! Yay!

westmoonlover chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Great chapter! if this is the end it was good but if it's not, update soon!
trisana chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
AW... Since NO ONE is updating their Phantom phics, you have motivated me to read more BBRae fics. *waves* *surfs off on a '1'* *trips over a '0'*
Chibi Scooby chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Aw... that was a good story too. You must be getting pretty tired of me reviewing, huh? Well next time I read your story, I won't review every chapter! lol Good job!