Reviews for Repentance
kanadeakane chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I am at a loss of words! I read quite a lot of Angel Sanctuary fanfictions but this one must be the best one so far... It was so beautiful and touching, and had a truly deep meaning. The "god" as he appeared in the last volume of Angel Sanctuary definitely wasn't the real one.
When I read it I was listening to certain Vocaloid songs which helped me to relate to this fanfiction even more. First I listened to Miku's "Kyrie Eleison" in a loop,
( watch?vxs9TqpTOzZI )
and in the part when Rosiel realized what he was searching for, I started listning to Rin's ballad version of "Regret message".
( watch?vOaBMbx2Y3LQ)
And wow. If anyone is ever going to read this review, please try to do the same. It totally fits the atmosphere.
Kanade1111 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
" what I envision as the true God ". I'm so agree with that O : I thought so even before I read your note. This fanfic was just amazing. That is all. welldone !
Kanade1111 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
WOW. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. crying hardlyyyy This fanfic is so beautiful. I'm crying like a crazy. I'm so worldess. I knew it ! I knew that they will meet each other and be happy 33333333333333333333333333333333 tears of happiness
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
It was a truly beautiful, insightful look into the character of Rociel. Absolutely beautiful. The visionry was wonderful, and I have to admit, I really enjoyed the formatting, especially when he realized that he was searching for Katan.

A wonderful look at the redeemed Rociel. The scene with his sister in the beginning, and the scene with Katan at the end were both absolutly stunning and touching. I especially enjoyed the last line.

Another beautifully written piece.
Rebbi chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This is the...what, nth story I've read of yours today and i must say it's another great one! I'm so glad I've found your stories since you've portrayed many of my favorite charas (like Kikyo, Rosiel, Cain, Eiri, Neji and so on...)! Keep up with the great work and I hope you can write a prose on Cain (I'm dying to see one, the canon ending was so so sad...*sniff* but I really liked it though, I totally admire Yuki-sensei!)
Anastasia.630 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
It's very, very, very beautiful! I adore very much this end for Rosiel and Katan!Lovely!
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
*sobs* This is so sad and sweet! *sobs some more*
Hi-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh my God, I cried, cried and cried again reading this... I desired so deeply that Rociel and Katan could have a happy ending and this was so beautiful... I *must* read all these one-shots... I might not review all of them, since I find myself at a loss of words most of the time, but I"ll read them all.

You write wonderfully, I'm amazed at your talent!
Araq chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Very fancy and poeatic.

But didn't Adam Kadamon end up being the True God?
Eternal Musing chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
The delicate balance between pain and joy, such a perfect tapestry you have created of the two in this story. I love it, the haunting beauty that nearly, but not quite, allows one's mind to truly touch.

I HAD been wondering how you write so beautifully, but a check of your bio reveals that you are one of THOSE writers, the group who was here before the soffocating wave of the wanna-be noobish children who dared to call their Mary-Sues "fanfiction" I might be wrong, but it is rare nowdays to find old writers such as yourself who still updates on the site. Sad, really, the state has become. But my browsing has not gone to waste; this one story is rewarding enough for my seemingly futile search for those fanfictions lost.

...Eh... Did any of that actually make any sense? I'm on caffine high; five consequtive cups of coffee is not good if one wishs to sleep (or keep sane) anytime soon. So, eh... yea! _ Keep on writing!
Cat chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
That was truely beautiful writing. I was touched almost to the point of tears, first with the death of Rosiel, who is by far my favorite character even though he is meant to be the villan, then with the struggle and finally with the revelation. -applaudes- bravo
julie-tearjerky chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
hm... i see... so that's what it is...
julie-tearjerky chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I somehow can relate to this stuff.. even if its kindah deep 'cause its about angels... but when you reverse your thinking... you know what I mean?