Reviews for Making Amends
riverrat chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Nice work with the dream thing. I just can see Severus writing this letter. It is perfectly in canon with the old grouch. I can't believe you didn't get more reviews on this. Keep up the good work.
Dragonwiles chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This had many excellent comedic lines that made me laugh out loud. It also made sense for both of the major characters. Well done!
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I agree with Duj that it is totally logical to find a way to get Lupin out of Hogwarts once he has demonstrated that he can't be trusted to remember his wolfsbane. However, it is also obvious that wizarding society does not require logic or protection of children from Hogwarts: not a hint of censure in the first year after Dumbledore announces that the children must stay out of a certain accessible hallway or face death (and nobody told their parents?), look at quidditch with potentially fatal falls and blows, and so on and so forth. Which brings me to the astonishing conclusion that Snape was one of the few people in the wizarding world with an iota of common sense.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was good. You totally had me going on the Lupin's dead thing - I was freaking out, then thrilled to discover it was a dream, then freaking out again, then thrilled to discover it was a dream again! Good writing, nice characterization. An enjoyable piece.
Makalani Astral chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
that was fantastic!
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I can't wait for you to write more stories.
duj chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Would work as a one shot or could be chapter 1 of an ongoing story.

Personally I felt Snape was entirely justified in outing Lupin, not because of anything to do with their past history but because the previous night Lupin had endangered both students and staff by forgetting to take his Potion. It was extremely irresponsible and demonstrated that Dumbledore's safety arrangements for the presence of a werewolf in a school were insufficient.

Lupin, through no fault of his own, becomes a potential predator every month. Just as you wouldn't allow a pedophile to teach in a school (It's illegal here in Australia; all teachers and disability workers have to submit to a background check) a person whose priority was protecting the children under his care wouldn't allow a werewolf in a boarding school during the danger times.
The Pigeon Masters chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Zu der Schreibe,

Guten tag, je heisse der pijon meistere. Ca va? Ich suis gut. Deine Brief ist mal. Ich mochte sie nicht in der futare kommen. Gib ber ish. Au revoir.

der pijon meistere