Reviews for The Guardians of Hiata
Diamone chapter 26 . 4/18/2011
I read this story a long time and I was looking for it everywhere. I'm glad to have find it because it is such an excellent story.
DragonWolfStar chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
It was a wonderful story. I would absolutely love to see a sequel, if you are still up to writing one.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 26 . 3/14/2009
yes write the sequel. and i still love this story. i want to know how the others react to them returning as well as the adults/teachers and such. it would be quite intersting if they were traumatized because of these events and still had there powers.
burgekev000 chapter 26 . 2/13/2009
I loved this story. I hope you make a sequel. The only question I have is was it necessary to kill off the Caelon's?
sakura angel chapter 26 . 8/11/2007
i love this are one of the few authors that can catch my atention. encourage to make another one. thee reason i realley liked it was because there was no TaKari. dont get me wrong i like takari but i prefer them to be comrad or friends in fic,please make a new story. have thier names in japanese.

cheers for:THE AUTHOR OF THE STORY,TAKERU YAMATO {BROTHERLY RELATIONSHIP}ew I really dont like insect on digimon fics

HIKARI TAICHI remember sisterly brotherly OKAY IM OUT OF HERE.

E
Nakita chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
HI! I am quite gald this story has ended and i can't wait for the sequel, if you write it. For the sequel I like the idea of getting the other digidestined involved. I hope you write a sequel. Bye and it was a great story.
justdoyourthing chapter 26 . 6/5/2005
OM genius seriously!
Crest of Water chapter 26 . 6/4/2005
Wow! I love this story so much and the ending was pretty good.I do agree that last chapter wasn't the best, but this one was good.I was hopeing for an ending where they tell the other dididestin what happen, but this is good too. I really want that sequal you talked about, that would be awesome, and even if I'm the only reviewer for it would you please still write it? Well, thats all I have to say, see ya Crest of Water
Insert blank here chapter 26 . 5/27/2005
Great story! I hope u write a sequel, cuz i really like this store! I hope TK would see Katya again and Kari would see Hiroki too! So c'mon and write a sequel!
Broken Angel01 chapter 20 . 5/25/2005
Great story! I should have started reading this along time ago!
Mizuki hikari chapter 26 . 5/25/2005
do a sequel! their love must live
Dark Qiviut chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
Hi there. I saw you in reviews in some of Broken Angel01's fics.

For real, I only enterred here with half-interest. Thank god I did come here. This is a very unique story here. I like the thought you put in there, as well as the people and consciences you gave T.K. & Kari. Interesting concept.

Interesting story and concept, tabbycat411. Heading on to the others...
Helena Pi Myths chapter 26 . 5/20/2005
Well, I read the whole thing and I must compliment you on your writing skill. The plot was clearly well planned out. You put a lot effort into it as far as I can see. The whole story was very detailed and creative. It also seems to have little, if any, spelling and grammatical errors. You did leave a few things unfinished, though, so you probably should write a sequel. By the way, ever since you introduced Whisper to the story, I've been wondering how she and Gatomon would get on...
Christine chapter 26 . 5/20/2005
Do you mean that the other digidestine have destinies like Tk and Kari?

Anyways, I URGE YOU TO MAKE A SEQUEL!
mitthu chapter 26 . 5/19/2005
Yay! This story is finaly finished! Good ending-referring to Tai and Matt meeting thier siblings after they lost them to Hiata. I think that the fight scenes could be inproved but it's not really a problem.

Yes, I would enjoy reading a sequel to this story.(have the reviewers take a vote) If your including the other digidestions you'll need to play roles for them...i'll get back to you on that If you start the sequel.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »