Reviews for A Million Petty Souls
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/4
No! What? Please, you need to continue this! ...and then I realise scrolling to the top that it's been ten years since you wrote this, so not likely anymore... :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I loved this. It was so... I don't know what it was but I love it!
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Nice!
Myself-MyFirstCrush chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
well it was most acceptable conept which we can accept after seeing draco in whole 8 movies as a deatheater and hermoine as most beautifull and kind warrior girl...i loved it from bottom's bottom of my heart and soul :)...plz continue to write such stuffs... :)
lelidral chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Really liked this one-shot!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was...wow. Bloody brilliant. Heart piercing.
imfabulousyo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I actually enjoyed this fanfic so much. It was wonderfully written, the flahbacks were detailed and showed different aspects of their life a showed some evidence of Draco being a Death Eater which i loved, and you conveyed their emotions brilliantly!

The one thing i didn't like, though, was the ending x Maybe I just liked this story a lot and want more, but I feel as though it is incomplete and something could've been added to make it sound more definite. Writing another chapter will suffice, though ;)

Whether you write more or not, and im hoping the former, this was a fabulously written fanfic and I absolutely loved it!

Ta ta! x
Nadezhda chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow. Very good!
Mesartim chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
such a beautiful story. I still want to know what in those eyes anywhy, is it love? regret? or what?
BlamionexTandrexChax4evr chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
love it!
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That's really really sad... and it is pretty ironic how she's rounding up Death Eaters and he is one.
accioglee chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh my God this is so sad. Beautiful, though. I loved it.
Mrs. Nomau chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Soooooo sad! :(
yay chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Yes, this was angsty.
iameverything chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
this is so sad! but i love it :) its also a perfect prologue!