Reviews for Magic's Love
PKBitchGirl1 chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
epalladino - Manning doesn't sound like he needs a hobby, it sounds like he needs a lovelife!
ineresting-thot chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
You'd think they'd give up eventually... but that would make me sad :P Yet another extraordinary piece, entertaining, enticing, amusing. Wonderful! :)
Underwater Owl chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
God damnit! not again! how close are we to a year, at this point?
epalladino chapter 13 . 1/5/2005
Pooh, I want more... Tell me would Abe really like fish? I've been debating and debating this in my own head... (I myself love sushi.) The only thing you see him eat in the movie is rotten eggs. Both Abe and Hellboy seem to have very limited tastes in food.

Manning definitely needs to get a hobby. He's getting annoying for sure. Beth Palladino
dragoneyes171986 chapter 12 . 1/5/2005
I LIKE IT! KEEP'EM COMING!
Underwater Owl chapter 12 . 1/5/2005
Oh, suspense... oh oh oh. Damn.
epalladino chapter 12 . 1/4/2005
Just loving this. It's so cute. More soon, I hope. Beth Palladino
dragoneyes171986 chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
ohh! hurry up with more!
dragoneyes171986 chapter 9 . 1/4/2005
O! what's he got planed this time!

HURRY!
Underwater Owl chapter 9 . 1/4/2005
I hope hope hope hope hope hope hope that this valentines day is going to be like a repeat of the chocolate truffles scene.

yum. in both senses of the word...
epalladino chapter 9 . 1/4/2005
Manning is such a jerk. But Maggie handles him well. Looking foward to more. Beth Palladino
epalladino chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
Oh, boy! Another chapter. Boo hoo! Too short. Loved it anyway. Thanks, Beth Palladino
dragoneyes171986 chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
beautiful,very beautiful

question on future chapters is there gonna be a chapter where Liz has the baby?
Underwater Owl chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Sirens? Like odysseus? this is just my guess, before I read the rest of the story. I love it, by the way. The whole thing kind of makes me think of Sherlock Holmes (although if you asked me why, I couldn't tell you)
epalladino chapter 7 . 1/2/2005