Reviews for Swish and Flick
The Invisible Enchantress chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great job!
missxsh0rtie chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! i love how you had like a masquerade ball and how you had harry and hermione get together! BRAVO!
ALifeOfShadows chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Cute.
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Aw, man! That was like, the cutest HH thing I have read for possibly years. Here's the way it's *supposed* to happen; years later, when they're all grown up and mature and yeah. Very nice characterizations. Ron especially. I like him chomping noisily on his sandwich.
maeve27 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
oh! i really really like this. i don't know if you intend for this to be a one-shot, but i wouldn't mind next chapters.
Unscubscr1be chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I finally had a chance to read your fic, and it was really nice. I especially liked the last part with the discussion between Harry and Hermione. You covered many of the issues that they'd face if something like this happened.

Thanks for writing this, and well done!

Elia
Silver-Magick131 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! ...as you can tell, i loved it! great job, i love your style of writin!
threepastmidnight chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
love it! great idea on the mask and voice changing thing. good job, this was great.
Mrs.HarryPotter12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I'm not usually a H/Hr shipper but this was cute. A wee bit rushed. I would have liked to have read about her dress and such and maybe a bit of Harry's pov but we can't have everything we want can we? lol nice job

-lain