Reviews for Mammetum and Erra
nathaliie chapter 46 . 5/25/2012
love this story!
Envys-Kitty chapter 31 . 5/3/2011
I just finished the 7th book and I can see why you changed everything after the 5th book being it would clash a lot with your storyline. But I wanted to say I'm a huge fan of your harry potter stories. I'm very much addicted they are very well written and you have a great storyline I'm very happy I found them.
AntivanArainaiHime chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Very interesting indeed :)
Canuto-90 chapter 46 . 7/5/2010
Oh I think I'm lost hahaha. This is really good. You should reconsider about reposting this ff. Maybe getting a Beta reader to do it or something, clearly you deserve more recognition 200 reviews. I can't wait to read the 3rd part. I'm going to start reading it right now.

Greetings
Canuto-90 chapter 35 . 7/5/2010
Fuck this ff is getting even more twisted. And what is worse I really like it. But ain't no fucking good in this ff, every bit of the past we see is worse than the other. This a really dark ff and one of the few that are well written. I like this ff but I might need to read a !Harry story later hahahaha.

When I finish this ff and before starting the 3rd part I'm going to review again.

Greetings
GoldenRat chapter 46 . 11/16/2008
The Evan's family descended from Gilgamesh and Riddle from Enkidu. That is an amazing storyline.
vivelabookworm chapter 46 . 6/20/2007
Awesome fic! I can't wait for the next one! Jenny has her father back! Hurray! ] But what is gonna happen now? I can hardly wait to see! ] See you next fic!
vivelabookworm chapter 45 . 5/7/2007
Awesome chapter! I love it. ]
Damien Mitchels chapter 38 . 1/2/2007
"Only one person has ever survived the killing curse and at that moment I wished more then anything that he would appear and save us all."

According to the last few chapters, NO ONE has survived it.

The original Albus died, and Voldermort never cast the Curse; he cast a revealment spell or something.

Just pointing that out.
vivelabookworm chapter 44 . 12/11/2006
HOLY SHIZZLE BIZZLE! THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING! You must update soon, you amazing author you! ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
Evfrosyne chapter 44 . 12/10/2006
Wow! So has she finaly found her father? Will she destroy the world for him? :O Expectant for the next chapter...
BeyondNow chapter 43 . 8/26/2006
OMG!OMG!OMG! You have to update soon! I absolutely love these two stories! They are just so addicting!
vivelabookworm chapter 43 . 7/14/2006
Awesome chapter! Simply amazing. A deal with the devil it is then. Jenny's really got her hands full this time. Please update soon! ]
David chapter 43 . 7/11/2006
THAT WAS BLOODY BRILIANT.

I hope to the Powers That Be you update soon, this is so not working these sporadic updates.

shame on you.

*wages finger at the bad naughty author*
dmndve chapter 42 . 7/5/2006
Why can't you make more chapters faster?

I want to read more NOW!