Reviews for All You Wanted
Yari Cullen Kuroo chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
It was beautiful, i wish you would continue it, i just love it
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
nicely written
MissTayy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
this beautiful :)

loved it, the detail describing the way trunks felt.. and totally keeping the both of them in character

this was great

sequal? update? something more lol ...
demon thing chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
awesome are there going to be more chappies?
Sonsofia chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Oh god, why did you stop? Why does everyone feel the need to do this to me! For the love of Hollywood please update!
the white rose 01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is a good story. There could defently be room for a sequil or a new chapter.
Kodainoko chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Aww! This so so cute! And very well written. Please update soon .~
Rosiekins chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Bo! Why'd you end it there? Hahaha...anyway, very good story, you captured the characters very well!
huh chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
what the fuck is THIS?

this is one of the most boring stories i have ever read, no sorry i said wrong, this is the MOST BORING STORY.

there isnt a lĂ­ttle yaoi in this and the story has no meaning. psch, story sucks, warning to all readers, DONT READ THIS STORY, PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. I HOPE THAT I WILL NOT SEE YOU IN ANOTHER STORY, NOT SEE YA! :P
Mac8 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I love it! Well written. I hope you are going to write more! Please!

Mac
Jynxed and hexed chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Jynx:I absolutely love this! and if there is more send it please! Me like happy chibis!

Hex: okay I thinks they get the point. The story is good. Took us a while to find it again. So saving this thing to the hard drive now.

Wouldn't mind seeing more if there is more.

I think it is interesting how they have parellel emotions but they are both so caught up in their own storm they don't realize what they feel is what the other feels. They just sense there is something they are missing that is upsetting their best friend.

Again love it and update it when possible thank you
Blaze Freyidi chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This is a one shot? No! You can't do that! PLEASE?
kiyu chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
it made my heart stop O.O!
Galacia chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
End? Are you kidding? there is room for more in there! You are enjoying playing with our heads like this aren't you? if there is more please, please please post it or what ever the term is PLEASE!
GoTrinba chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I love this story! It was so great how Goten's and Trunk's feelings were described and not to mention the way Trunks reacts to Goten's simple joke about marrying a rich guy. This story is definetely one of my favorites and so try to update soon okay!