Reviews for More Than Just a Story
DoveofLight chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hey, good story! update soon plz!
Psycho 24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
It's pretty good. I love that RxC thing.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*claps* I agree! Chrono and Rosette Belong together, Ive only seen three of the episodes (thank kami for Comcast On Demand!)And now my friend and I are hooked, were going to read the Graphic novels tomarrow! But this fic was really cute! im surprised there arnt more like it! Great job as always
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*nodnod* I know what you mean. _ And i sorta got that that was when you were trying to place it... Rosette's dress and the fact that the air was strange to Chrono sorta tipped me off. And I agree with you - Azzy is teh awesome. _
neko56 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
i agree with you on that rosettechrono growing thing. by the way, your story was cute_
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
hey, u did a great job on this! i like it a lot!
FlyingFleshEater chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very nice.

and I agree.
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
AW! SO KEWT! I LOVE! MORE! LIKE A CRAZED, OBSSESED, STALKER FANGIRL, I WANT MORE!
AkumaAmaeru22 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
great job! Aw , so cute! i love/loved it! _ And i agree with your progression thing of rosette and chrno. Keep up the good work!
dark daimon fate chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I'm gonna agree with you on their realtionship because, well, it makes sense and I don't really have much of an idea of how they progress as the plot goes along. Anywho, great job! :D
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Y'know, I picked up the first Chrono Crusade manga at an airport thanks to your suggestion on "Hollywood Headlines". I fully blame you, because now I really really like it! And since I've only read the first manga... I dunno much of anything.

Anyhow, great story, as usual. I liked seeing Chrono more, well, mature in comparison to Rosette. From what I've read so far I assumed he was younger than her.
VanRulesFanelia chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That was pretty good. And Cute. I like your takes on Rosette and Chrno's relationship changes. It made sense. ...Write more! :)
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This was a very cute fic 3 and you're portrayal of their relationship was well thought out. n.n
28 | « Prev Page 1 2