Reviews for Watching the Ball Drop
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I wonder if that would actually work! That would be so cool! *sigh* Poor floorboards, they never stood a chance...
dyingmiko06 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was hilariously odd and cute! i thought you didn't like Kagome. you said that she wasn't good enough for Inuyasha and yet they kissed! i'm happy about the kiising part...happy belated birthday...
Michirure chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Haha, after all of this time I've "known" you X3 I've finally gotten to read one of your stories! Okay, so I picked the shortest one first, so what? I gotta go soon! P Anyhoo, awesome story! Happy very belated birthday too. ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU- Nah, I don't know you well enough to start annoying you like that... I think... E, but I like the SanMir "moment!" Very kawaii... yus... vewwy coot indeed... -_- WHOOPAH! (What was that? Whipped, yennoe. Whoopah! That's not whipped. Whipped is /whu-ch/. Yeah, that's what I said. Whoopah! Dammit, you can't do anything right! XD)
DestinyofInsanity chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
AWESOME! keep writing!
Maite chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
(Singing) Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday FlamingRedFox! Happy birthday to you!

And Happy New Year. Loved the story, and it was an excellent idea. Loved the 'mistletoe' experience of Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I like it alot. Its 1:05a.m. and I got to see the ball drop. I never thought of makeing a holiday fic.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
chibiNeko192 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
HAPPY B-LATED BURDAY! LOLz!

Absolutely loved this one-shot! It was so cute! I loved your usage of many of the words here, and that thing about Kaede stiring a 'magic potion...' no wait, that was VEGETABLE SOUP - in her cauldron - THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Happy New Year!

::**:: chibiNeko192 ::**::